CAPPS Piano Bar?

For my Houston friends, someone told me today that I should check out Capps. I am not generally into piano bars so I thought that I would float the question here. Any comments welcome via chat or PM. Thanks.
SAS
  • cheff
  • 11-08-2011, 08:27 PM
If you want great BBQ check out Pizzitola's on Shepherd
great little known joint
Went to Capps once, nice little place.
There was a lady that could sing to high heaven and they have a bar. Great place to hide away if that's what you're into...

Genesis Nicole
Capps is pretty dated. Avg age 70+ :-(. Better to check the bar at Sullivans, Flemings, and Trulucks for some paid action. For the high price stuff check Post Oak Dr's RDG Bar Annies
Capps....yeah, the place is dated. I felt like I was the next course when I walked in one time 10 years ago and the women all over 60 looked at me with hunger. I like my women older, but that place was pushing the envelope on even what I enjoy.
Capps...lmaooo

Piano Bar ???

even more LMAOOOOO

mainly old hags...

ocassionally a hottie will slip in ...
Capps used to be a great pick - up place, live music and great drinks. Have not been there in awhile. Nice place to sneak way. I've seen some well known GDP's in there before.I myself have had great success with the ladies. some are "older", but 've met some very,very doable ladies.
LMAO, years ago I would stop around midnite and pick up the intoxicated girls..
I like it cause all the ladies are so old I'm the hottest lady in the place. NO COMPETITION
Petes dueling bar on fannin has a younger croud. I saw a lot of 20 and 30 yo in there this past weekend. Wall to wall packed too.
I have a number of "older" clients who hang out there every once in a while, hoping to get lucky. When they do, it reinforces to them why they like to play younger provider. Just a little "friendly" competition!!!
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I may just have to stop by one night. In New Orleans we have Pat O's and a few others uptown...I adore all of them, but am more of a waterfront bar girl. Nothing beats sitting on a deck overlooking the lake, and listening to good music.
London you would be better off at somewhere like the Sundance Grill at Waterford Harbor. I live next to it.
Went to Capps once, nice little place.
There was a lady that could sing to high heaven and they have a bar. Great place to hide away if that's what you're into...

Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Can i hide away with you Genesis, next time you go. :mwah1 :
Can i hide away with you Genesis, next time you go. :mwah1 : Originally Posted by DaChef

Anytime!!!

But I was more hoping we could make our favorite dishes and feed them to each other.... *wink*

Genesis Nicole
London you would be better off at somewhere like the Sundance Grill at Waterford Harbor. I live next to it. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Ahh..thanks for the info. babe.