How REAL do you like your providers? MM or real?

Do you like natural haircolors or crazy looks like Latina's trying to be blond?

Real or Man mades? Ladies who have had work done? How much work is too much work? Tan or not tan, tanlines? You tell us what you like gents.
Haircoloring is okay (streaks of color is hot), but at least make an effort to color the eyebrows to match the color of your hair. If you are going with an extreme change in hair color, remove the carpet or keep it to a neutral color stubble.

Always prefer real to manmades.

Tan lines or not...not that important....just as long as the lady is not fishbelly white, unless of course she is a redhead.
Everything you have mentioned depends on the lady. I have always liked to real vs mm, but mother nature and some exceptional doctors have swayed that opinion at times. Tan lines, normally, are a turn on. It just depends. Kind of like hair color. The only for sure thing I prefer on every woman is cleanliness and no hair on the lip area. I don't want hair in my mouth. I also prefer that they are freshly shaved there prior to a meeting. Nothing worse than that stubble tearing your dick up near your balls.
What was the question again???
How come some ladies lips stick out? Like in the picture? Labia Majoris. Do you guys like or dislike?
How come some ladies lips stick out? Like in the picture? Labia Majoris. Do you guys like or dislike? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I wish I knew.

Kinda like with guys. Some guys are show-ers and some are grow-ers.
Natural for me.

hair with highlights....nice
natural breast with a little sag and swing......yeah yeah
Very few tattoos and piercings a plus.
Trimmed but not shaven.
Nice light ocean breeze smelling perfume....
By the title, I thought the OP was referring to blow up dolls.
Freshly shaven. No stubble,how would u ladies like me daty with some 5 o'clock shadow or three day growth. OUCH right? Lol

Makeup that looks like their not wearing makeup. Ladies know what I mean. Lol
No lipstick or lip gloss. I am not fond of.the feeling when kissing.

MM's are nice if they are not grossly huge.

Tattoos and piercings are alright with me.

I like long hair, as long as its clean & pretty its all good to me.

I like all skin as long as it is clean,soft and smells pretty. Tan lines are good as well
  • Skipp
  • 11-17-2011, 11:06 PM
I like real hair color or at least appearing natural or with some highlighting. I don't like the artificial look of hair dyed platinum blonde, especially the look of Latinas' dyed blonde hair.

I like boobs that are real or look and feel real--and are not too big--never bigger than D.
What was the question again???
Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I think....it was.....some...thing....about. .....man......made.......made. ...man....nude...girls.
All natural is much more appreciated.
We should celebrate natural breasts and have a holiday.
Hair color isnt too big a deal.
I like a smooth kitty.
Natural hair maybe with some highlights but subtle.
Natural breasts.
No tan lines.
Clean shaven or landing strip that doesn't get hair in my mouth.
Medium to large labia.
natural +1
How come some ladies lips stick out? Like in the picture? Labia Majoris. Do you guys like or dislike? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
If they don't, then the inside usually does lol. Mine is like a nice little burito bwahahah! You don't see any of the inside til ya spread the tortilla!