Best BCD Technique You Have Learned in the Hobby

Can be guys learning from the ladies or vice versa.

For me, it was a (then) young, cute, sandy-haired, snaggle-toothed provider in Dallas 7 years ago who askd me to lick suuuuper slow. Like 10 seconds for one up-lick, starting from the taint. Yowza that got the juices flowing. I looked up and she was blushing and I knew I'd be keeping the technique. The reactions I've gotten from that have been unforgettable. It's not to every woman's taste, but most like it a little and some like it a lot. I've felt the energy go from "random people in a transaction" to "horny fast friends" in two loooong licks.
Not to gag lol. Oh, and to tie guys up who can't freaking kiss. They think it's erotic and you don't have to deal with doggy slobber bwahahaha!
  • Rezo
  • 11-18-2011, 01:22 PM
my best technique? not taking a dump at the incall.

...sorry, it had to be said

...sorry, it had to be said Originally Posted by Rezo
ROTFLMAO!!!

Inscribe it in the book of knowledge

You learn that from Monica? lol
If you do FIV and feel something floating around.... DON'T PULL IT OUT!!!!
nasty

I'd run.

Woody the taint lick is one of my trademark secrets. I'm not giving the others away.
Don't know about you guys and girls but i have learned all the excellent BCD techniques in the hobby. I was a rookie on techniques before getting into the hobby.Its like getting thrown into the pro sports league. baptism by fire.
I have no idea what I've learned since they tell me what I wanna hear not what I should hear lol.....
Absolutely nothing. Now another thread would be all the shit I have taught the girls....
How to keep a long hard rod down my throat and massage it using my throat muscles and not bobbing up and down...
How to keep a long hard rod down my throat and massage it using my throat muscles and not bobbing up and down... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Then, I need to find someone to be my lab rat.. and let me practice her technique on them.

HHEHEHEHE
How to keep a long hard rod down my throat and massage it using my throat muscles and not bobbing up and down... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I just fainted....