Brag about your best conquest

Ill go first.

I was in college. Seems like all my best stories start that way. I had been eyeing this gorgeous brunette who was roommates with a friend I had. We always flirted when I was over there but she had a boyfriend....a huge mf who was on the football team. This house was set up such that the living room led to a hallway that had rooms and a bathroom down the left side of the hall. The brunettes room was at the end of the hall and had its own bathroom.

One day those girls decided to have a party and I went to help to set up tables and kegs and such a few hours before. Of course the boyfriend was there too....along with about 6 people who were hanging out in the living room and the backyard helping setup. The brunette had just come in from a run and was looking smoking hot. Let me tell you a little about this fox's body. She was about 5'7" had long dark hair to her mid back. Her tits were perfect to me. They were not large in size...prob b cups but they stood straight out. She worked out and ran constantly so she had very little fat on her but she was not what i would call skinny either. She just had all the right curves in all the right places. Her ass was big but very toned. She had itty bitty shorts and when she came home from running she would always stretch. When she sat down and reached out for her toes her shorts scrunched up and the view gave me an insta-hardon. She caught me looking too and just smiled. We all continued working, getting food, and doing general set-up when she said she was going to shower.

I decided at the moment that I was going to go for it. What was the worst that could happen? Id get my ass kicked by her football player bf....i didnt care....she would be worth it. I told my friend I was going to the bathroom and worked my way down the hall...except I didnt stop at the bathroom...i went straight for her room. The door was shut so if it was locked my dream would be over before it started. Lucky me it was open. I heard the water running already and went into the bathroom and took of my clothes. And I was raging hard so there was no "oh im sorry wrong bathroom" and if she screamed it was over for me. I pulled the curtain back and peered in and she was lathering her hair. She didnt say a word and just kept washing. I stepped in behind her and grabbed both of her hands and placed them above her head on the wall palms flat with her ass arched back to me. There was no foreplay, no kissing, no words. I guided my cock directly into her from behind and started rhythmically fucking her. Every push in i felt her arch her back more and push her tightness against me. I slowly kept fucking her and slowly second by second picked up the pace. She took one arm off the wall and reached around her and grabbed the back of my neck and brought me close to her face. She whispered "I want you to cum inside me." Those words were all it took too as I wrapped both arms around her mid-section and squeezed as tight as I could. I felt her body start to shake underneath me and I knew she was going to cum and I unloaded as we came together. To this day this is the best orgasm I've ever had. It seemed like it lasted forever. I pulled out and watched as both of our cum ran down the back of her leg. We kissed and I jumped out, put my clothes on, and snuck back out to party planning activities.

Honestly it took me 5X longer to type this than it took for that story to come to fruition. I mean we fucked for no longer than 2 minutes. It was just so intense it couldnt have lasted longer. I still saw her all the time after this incident and neither of us EVER spoke a word of it to each other. We just went on with our friendship like it never happened.
  • Rezo
  • 11-18-2011, 04:01 PM
yes another please.

im almost there.
I was in college, on the football team. My GF was a hot brunette, great tits, loved to fuck. Wasn't very bright, though. She told me that she'd missed her period, but that it wasn't anything to worry about.

I knew better. Fortunately, I had this scrawny little roommate that had his eye on her...
no shit right....i left out the part where she said your cock is so much bigger than im used to...thought it was extraneous information
How would she know what size cock you're used to? Maybe she's smarter than I thought.
How would she know what size cock you're used to? Maybe she's smarter than I thought. Originally Posted by blowpop
Maybe it was gapingly obvious.
Does the OP provide? ThreAD...
I remember this one time at band camp lol
I don't have any conquests to share. I'm still a virgin.
Right after the great Christmas raid I fucked the undercover vice cop who busted me. Nah, but that would make for a helluva story huh?
That story was too hot.

But you had BBFS. We need to cross reference all the chicks you've reviewed and put them on a "warning" list. Then cross reference them with the guys who reviewed them and draw a big org chart diagram and present it publicly to use at our own discretion
  • Skipp
  • 11-23-2011, 11:32 PM
The two best things about this thread:

(1) The OP's story--that is so hot I don't think it can be topped. I can think of a few really good ones, but they are things that happened to someone else and that I was told about. The OP's story is the kind of thing that I only dreamed about doing in college and ever after.

(2) Jack Flash's red bikini girl in his video. I've seen her in some of his other threads, and I never get tired of it.
Buy "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and you can watch it over and over
Jack....w/o a doubt a sexier woman has yet to walk on our planet than Phoebe Cates. Married to Kevin Kline and still looking as hot as ever.
My vote for AVATAR of 2011.
man i feel sorry for any of you that didnt have bbfs in college stupidly and lived to tell about it like me....its a good thing we have all grown up now and none of you and none of these providers EVER have bbfs

jack....looking at your avatar makes me want to go sit on the toilet seat and judge reinhold myself