Pussy VS. Greek

I have seen a lot of people that prefer GREEK over pussy and their are also some that just prefer some really good pussy! What do you guys prefer? I have had a lot of requests for GREEK and really been considering it but I dont know. Help me change my mind!
  • Trey
  • 11-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Why, why, why keep posting this stupid vs shit offer it or dont.
Wow thanks for your rude comment. If, you dont like you dont have to respond boo!
I like it either way, but that's just me
Which way gets you off even more KatelynDesire
Personally i love both. DEpending on length, width and stamina will determine the amount of enjoyment i can experience.
u have to enjoy the other or it will end in a shitty mess,lol, ewwww
lol ewwwwwwwwww. OMG I would hate for my first to have a really huge one
Nothing is better than good, good pussy. Greek, maybe once in awhile.
lol ewwwwwwwwww. OMG I would hate for my first to have a really huge one Originally Posted by Super Head 713
To steal a line from Barney Stinson "Haaaaave you met Strongbad"?
  • bbkid
  • 11-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Damn, SH area code, you should feel honored. You got strongbad out from under his rock.
Damn, SH area code, you should feel honored. You got strongbad out from under his rock. Originally Posted by bbkid
I agree! I hadn't seen that handle in a minute!!!

SH, ain't nothin' like some good pussy! If presented with a choice of the two, pussy is always gonna win out for me. Now, if it's included in a package kinda like Brooke Wild does, then I may partake. Just depends on how freaky I'm feeling.
Lol no I havent meet strongbad. Would love to but not my ass ! Well, atleast until I am used to it
Pussy, everytime!!
im still dreading that first prostate exam....hopefully some computer will do it when its time
  • Omari
  • 11-21-2011, 04:08 PM
I will choose the pussy everytime but I have to agree with ICM on partaking in the BW package.