Rainy weather= HORNIER

OK SO DOES RAINY WEATHER REALLY MAKE GUYS MORE HORNY?...IF NOT IS THERE A FORECAST THAT DOES?
If there is a girl in the room and it starts raining.. she is getting fucked!

If there is no girl in the room and it starts raining.. I'm taking a nap!
36 c's with a chance of greek.
Rain = Less Outdoor Activities. Idle Hands = Masturbating or Phone Call / Text to Female if none available / willing in the house.
Great responses so bASICALLY THERES NO SPECIAL WEATHER...A GOOD F*CK CAN CUM AT ANYTIME
Great responses so bASICALLY THERES NO SPECIAL WEATHER...A GOOD F*CK CAN CUM AT ANYTIME Originally Posted by AlaniiStarr
Yes, but if it is raining and there are no preferred sports on television, your chances of receiving a call / PM / text increases.
  • Rezo
  • 11-22-2011, 06:51 PM
weather doesn't make me hornier, but I know it can manipulate the list of "things to do"

I'm sure some here have heard of a "blizzard baby". Some region/city gets practically shutdown and people have to hunker down indoors with nothing else to do but bone.
If there is a girl in the room and it starts raining.. she is getting fucked!

If there is no girl in the room and it starts raining.. I'm taking a nap! Originally Posted by Jack Flash

I am always horny no matter what the weather is like....However, the rainy weather makes me hornier!!
rainy weather makes me horny
bc i like f*cking in the rain!!
just something about it, really gets me going.
yes, i have f*cked in the rain, on a car
When the weather's hot and sticky
Is not the time for dunkin' dicky
But when the frost is on the punkin'
That's the time for dicky dunkin'
Now that's the kind of poetry I like ...The colder it gets the hornier I get...cold outside , lets steam up the windows baby........
Now that's the kind of poetry I like ...The colder it gets the hornier I get...cold outside , lets steam up the windows baby........ Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
OH HELL YEA
Closer to Christmas always helps......ijs.
Closer to Christmas always helps......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yes and Im def in the giving SPIRIT THIS CHRISTMAS!!!