Thanksgiving

So much to be thankful for this year...especially for you all !
Thanks, Diamond. I am thankful for having met you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all.
Fork... spoon... gravy... appetite... ok, Turkey Day, BRING IT!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I already picked up my cajun fried turkey from the market! candied yams/green bean casserole/stuffing/pies/and corn pudding!! Ready to eat!!!
Ah Dee,

I will dream of you as my Thanksgiving dessert

mid
thankful for us lining your wallet up with dough..

this is fucks for bucks keep it real ain't no warm thankful feelings for us..

families are thankful for each other on that "priceless" "money can't buy" level shit on thanksgiving..there's a price for mutual gratitude in this arena..quit insulting folk and keep it real
*and they wonder why chicks have NBA policies *

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm grateful for everyone I've met here and personally, and every good thing that has come as a result of! !

*smooches
Wait, I've seen caucasisan hobbyists talk similar "reality slap" shit towards providers.

Is it the bold abbrassiveness of the african american personality? His inability to separate reality from fantasy in the hobby world?

Hey, when it comes down to it most of us were nurtured/raised somewhere down the generation line by women that thought low of "loose" women. As much as we give into our natural desires for pussy and sex, it's hard to completely arrive at that super liberal mindset that propelled Richard Grear's character on "pretty woman" to the status of american film icon.

That being said, for what it's worth, I got "this is fucks for bucks.." from you
  • MLisa
  • 11-23-2011, 10:39 PM
May EveryOne have a wonderful fullfilling, warm and fuzzy, well stuffed Thanksgiving day.
And even though I am all for keeping our American Dream alive and full Capitalism I don't think shopping at Midnight is a great way to demonstrate one is to be Thankful for the freedoms and opportunities we have in Our Wonderful Country!
Thank you to all of those folks who have put themselves upfront to protect our freedoms and livelihoods on the front and "back"lines. (ie all those wonderful support folks like triage, various hospital, social services etc...oh and even the lawyer or two as well)
Please lets take time and thank whatever "power that be" or does not (nod to the rare athiest out there) for what we do have in our Wonderful Country.
Remember we are the only country that stops and Gives Thanks for the Blessings and Bounty that we have.
thankful for us lining your wallet up with dough..

this is fucks for bucks keep it real ain't no warm thankful feelings for us..

families are thankful for each other on that "priceless" "money can't buy" level shit on thanksgiving..there's a price for mutual gratitude in this arena..quit insulting folk and keep it real Originally Posted by coefficient
HUH?

Wait, I've seen caucasisan hobbyists talk similar "reality slap" shit towards providers.

Is it the bold abbrassiveness of the african american personality? His inability to separate reality from fantasy in the hobby world?

Hey, when it comes down to it most of us were nurtured/raised somewhere down the generation line by women that thought low of "loose" women. As much as we give into our natural desires for pussy and sex, it's hard to completely arrive at that super liberal mindset that propelled Richard Grear's character on "pretty woman" to the status of american film icon.

That being said, for what it's worth, I got "this is fucks for bucks.." from you Originally Posted by coefficient
HUH?

May EveryOne have a wonderful fullfilling, warm and fuzzy, well stuffed Thanksgiving day.
And even though I am all for keeping our American Dream alive and full Capitalism I don't think shopping at Midnight is a great way to demonstrate one is to be Thankful for the freedoms and opportunities we have in Our Wonderful Country!
Thank you to all of those folks who have put themselves upfront to protect our freedoms and livelihoods on the front and "back"lines. (ie all those wonderful support folks like triage, various hospital, social services etc...oh and even the lawyer or two as well)
Please lets take time and thank whatever "power that be" or does not (nod to the rare athiest out there) for what we do have in our Wonderful Country.
Remember we are the only country that stops and Gives Thanks for the Blessings and Bounty that we have. Originally Posted by MLisa
HUH?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!