nimrods fukmunch losers but... no mor newbies

unfortunately I have realized that I can no longer see newbies.. I mean just because some one gives me information ..I just then have their info... yeeha for me right... so in light of the bully

2 verified provider reference standard blabla
You do what you have to do hon... We all will respect that.
I have been on this board and the one it morphed from. I have not reviewed any provider here but have met a few that work in the clubs and then saw them otc with no review.My point is that even with p411, etc every guy or provider is a "newbie" at one time, lol Which comes first, the chicken or the egg. I do agree though that all providers such should take every possible means of verification, but nothing is foolproof.
I appreciate the reality of the situation fully now and at least if i can verify that the hobbyist has had two enjoyable sessions.. I will feel 2x safer lol
I just like the thread title lol. Made me LOL! Seasoned vets are sometimes just as clueless as newbies unfortunately. I go with my insticts on a case by case basis. I have met more first timers who were professionals in the real world, that I just cannot see doing away with them. On the flip side, I have met many a moron hobbyist with a ton of reviews. You just never know.
I just like the thread title lol. Made me LOL! Seasoned vets are sometimes just as clueless as newbies unfortunately. I go with my insticts on a case by case basis. I have met more first timers who were professionals in the real world, that I just cannot see doing away with them. On the flip side, I have met many a moron hobbyist with a ton of reviews. You just never know. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well said London.

To add to that, Each person is different, but precautions are good, they lessen the chances of running into the wrong one and increase the chances of missing the right ones. Just gotta balance the two.
It's also a matter of knowing how to screen a newbie. If you are simply trusting he is legit without getting his real info. that's going to be an issue. Guys who have their real name and employment info. on the line are not as likely to rob or rape you...ijs. It's the guys with 3 and 4 handles who try and pull sh*t, so I don't put much stock in a review history...means nothing. I won't see anyone simply based on how many reviews they have, but I have gotten to know many guys from their board persona without having to pull teeth for screening.

Guys often book just to cancel last minute if they don't like a gal's board persona. I guess some assume providers are all dumb enough not to have a plan B if they don't get a deposit lol.
There are morons amongst the brethren? Who would have thunck it?
I'm pretty sure I already answered the "chicken vs egg" question........ijs.
I'm pretty sure I already answered the "chicken vs egg" question........ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter