No Black Friday Doorbuster Deals?

Just a thought. It would be nice if SCs and heck even eccie \ provider would offer awesome black friday doorbuster deals like any other sale during Thanksgiving black Friday.

What are everyone else's thought? It would be interesting to hear from both sides (hobbyist and providers).

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
lol
Umm...this may be a stretch, but if a provider was interested in doing such, she might post an ad letting us know that she is offering a special. You might check the provider ad forums and you never know...you might get lucky and stumble across an outstanding deal!!
  • Trey
  • 11-25-2011, 11:50 AM
If you're looking for a provider who's passing out coupons good luck with that one.
No kidding John I think that was the first thing I noticed lol.
This chick is the blue shirt is offering a good deal this weekend.

http://www.twitvid.com/QM7T7
  • Trey
  • 11-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Thing is why ask for something like this the girls already run more specials then mattress Mac. Next up is the pre, post, and day of xmas specials.
Didn't a provider just post a thread in co-ed saying she was offering specials for like two months. She was pretty cute.

Its alot of providers offering specials, but maybe you can't see the current specials in the showcase. Are you a member on P411, lots of ladies offering specials for the holidays.
Guess I should've come back to H-Town to visit for this Black Friday,I ran a P411 Black Friday incall special.I am laughing at the coupon The G.O.A.T posted,Thats too funny : ) Hope evryone had a good holiday & got some good specials on Black Friday today.I miss Houston : (
but black friday specials only last for a couple hours starting at midnight, or 5am...
would you reeeeaaaaally be looking for a lay vs a,new 3dtv, power tools, etc
im sure there were a lotta providers being the buyer vs seller...and were at the stores
Try Target dude...we don't have a union here!