Anyone with experience hiring/providing as 3rd wheel in a FMF?

Threesome is on my bucket list and SO, of many years, is open to the concept of threesome but much drama involved finding a 3rd (even when flexible on gender, we are both straight though not narrow and neither of us have popped same-sex cherry). Finding the intersection of my tastes, her tastes, and 3rd's willingness is tough enough. Yet that's just the start of things to sort. So considering a provider as easiest way forward.

Any insights will be appreciated, although keep in mind this won't be happening without my SO. Not an option, not my/our style.

How common is it for providers to be open to this? I haven't seen it listed on any menus. This isn't really "doubles", per se. But I imagine it isn't a particularly common request, so it could be relatively trivial addition from off-menu? If a provider does not advertise doubles is this because they don't have a partner lined up to work with? As one of the roles we'd be looking for the provider to fill is "coach", I'd hope for some experience.

Thank you in advance for any info.
Where's jbravo or Lilliana Vess???
This is not like a doubles apmt. This is called seeing a couple :-) A lot of girls have it on their menu. Including me. And I have helped a wife out before in this very same situation. Popped her girl/girl cherry, as well as her threesome cherry. It is a lot of fun! I have discounted couple rates. The girl gets a discount ;-)
This is not like a doubles apmt. This is called seeing a couple :-) A lot of girls have it on their menu. Including me. And I have helped a wife out before in this very same situation. Popped her girl/girl cherry, as well as her threesome cherry. It is a lot of fun! I have discounted couple rates. The girl gets a discount ;-) Originally Posted by Rosemary
Magic word is "couples", check! I see that on your website, now. Also honey, you have made "the candidate list".

A few follow-up questions and not all necessarily directed towards you:
1) Your couples rate (AKA wife's discount) is NOT publicly listed, I have not yet found someone that does. Is this the exception to normal etiquette of zero discussion of rates? In a couth manner vs boorishly, obviously. Via PM rather than in person? For you I can infer ballpark via jbravo's review but this is not always the case.
2) Does the extra for a +1 female client vary a good deal between providers, even those with very similar base rates? Very hard to tell because of the fog of war I mention in #1.
3) I have found a couples review for a provider that does NOT (as far as I can see) advertise "couples" or "couple friendly", though they do list doubles. Can this be a matter of noticing someone we would like to meet and then politely inquiring via PM if it is acceptable? Or is it more likely something that might come about via a prior provider knowing another provider may be interested, basically networking?
Just PM providers that both of you are interested in and inquire. Even if couples is not listed, the worst that can happen is they say "No".
Answers in order:

1. Only Rosemary can discuss her rates, but as to the question about the 'zero discussion' etiquette...we have not had any issues with asking about a +1 rate or had anyone be upset with us for asking. I think it's better to know in advance. Can't guarantee that everyone will be ok with it, but generally if you phrase things politely you be should be ok. We have generally done this via Email and after we had decided to book. That probably makes a difference.

2. We have seen everything from a couple hundred to zero + charge. Just depends on the provider/length of session . So...lots of varying!

3. Some providers are just very selective when booking couples. It's a totally different experience that might not be worth the hassle to them. A polite PM is fine for that, it doesn't hurt to ask. Even if they don't, most reputable providers will refer you to someone they think might meet your needs. I would strongly suggest P411 for searching and premium access to here to read reviews of non-couples listed providers that have 'bisexual' listed or sounded like they geniunely enjoyed their doubles sessions (although doubles are not a true indicator of whether they ENJOY women). Networking helps and getting a few reviews under your belt so providers can vouch that you are not ax murderers helps.
  • bbkid
  • 05-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Nothing to add here except a warning to JR. Your SO will never be the same after Rosemary gets finished with her (assuming you have her come over). That lady will rock her world. Just a fair warning, kind sir. :-)
It's a couples session and one provider i know that offers it without the bullshit is Madison May.
I'd recommend paying the short term cost to get Premium Access here so you can read the ROS parts of the reviews and also would recommend getting a P411 account to make screening much easier and to use their search engine which does allow you to search by newbie-friendly, couples-friendly, and bisexual.

The toughest part is indeed finding a lady who is actually bisexual and isn't merely advertising it to draw more clients in, so I'd check out the ROS in reviews of ladies you're interested in to see if they have any doubles sessions and how they act in them.

Regarding a couples fee - yeah it can be awkward to ask about it since most ladies don't put that on their websites / donations. However, it's better to make sure up front than to have either party be surprised once you're at the session, imo. As long as you phrase it politely & delicately, you should be fine.

Finally, we personally prefer longer sessions than the normal 1/2 hour or 1 hour sessions most hobbyists do since it gives us more of an opportunity to get to know the lady and have it be a more relaxed and chill session as opposed to one that's more rushed.
Threesome is on my bucket list and SO, of many years, is open to the concept of threesome but much drama involved finding a 3rd (even when flexible on gender, we are both straight though not narrow and neither of us have popped same-sex cherry). Finding the intersection of my tastes, her tastes, and 3rd's willingness is tough enough. Yet that's just the start of things to sort. So considering a provider as easiest way forward.

Any insights will be appreciated, although keep in mind this won't be happening without my SO. Not an option, not my/our style.

How common is it for providers to be open to this? I haven't seen it listed on any menus. This isn't really "doubles", per se. But I imagine it isn't a particularly common request, so it could be relatively trivial addition from off-menu? If a provider does not advertise doubles is this because they don't have a partner lined up to work with? As one of the roles we'd be looking for the provider to fill is "coach", I'd hope for some experience.

Thank you in advance for any info. Originally Posted by JRCash
Flexible on Gender? You can always try a transvetite. There are a couple of TS providers here.

I have done a couples session and it was fun. The wife was very happy and I felt really good about the experience. The only bad thing about it is that me and the SO kinda fought for the "joystick" the first round.

Make sure the lady you guys choose "clicks" with you and your SO. Having a provider get along with the SO is very important. She matters the most in the decision.
Me and my SO have had more FMFs then we can count in the hobby and in the lifestyle. Make sure you and your SO are ready for this. Make sure you establish some rules. You're going to have sex with two women and all three of you have your own rules and limits, so understanding and respecting one another's comfort levels is very important. Although you may be hoping that the two women will give you 100% of their attention, the truth is that they're there to please each other just as much as they're there to please you. You may end up feeling ignored and should do your best to get over it.

The best advise I can give you is to do a lot of research before selecting a provider for your 3some. Providers say they are this and that, they do this and that, but when we contact them to verify what they are and what they do it turns into a back and forth PM exchange. Do you do couples? "Yes but I have only been with my doubles partner (code for we did as little as possible and concentrated more on the guy). Are you Bi? "Yes, but I will not DATY." (code for I am really am not Bi but I want the $$) They put on their menus that they are GFE and they don't DATY? If you decide to go with a provider choose wisely.
Good advice from Brownsugarbaby and Bistraight69 - make sure your SO is happy

If she doesn't have a good time, you're probably never going to get to do this again, heh. You may even want to let her choose the provider you guys see and make sure she's choosing based on what she finds attractive, not what she thinks you'll like since really - you're a guy, you'll be happy no matter what.
Double post, batman!!!
I LOVE couples; however, you must get past screening first.

A few of us that enjoy the couples' challenge:

Rosemary
April_Showers
FancyInHeels
Monica4U

There are more, but I am not personally acquainted with others who offer this.

Good luck, have fun, and be safe!
Good advice from Brownsugarbaby and Bistraight69 - make sure your SO is happy

If she doesn't have a good time, you're probably never going to get to do this again, heh. You may even want to let her choose the provider you guys see and make sure she's choosing based on what she finds attractive, not what she thinks you'll like since really - you're a guy, you'll be happy no matter what. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

I was 70% with ya right up to there. Then it dropped off.