quality over quanity?

Quality over quantity? I know for me its always better to have regulars consistantly then a million new faces. Seem to get more out of it plus you stay fresh... BUT I ALSO LEARN NEW THINGS AND NEW POSITIONS WITH EACH NEW CLIENT. Not to mention a new friendship to value, and maybe a networking connection somehow. For example my last new client sold dentist supplies! So next time I saw him he brought a goody bag full of dental goodies! + normal donation of course lol
But seeing new clients may come with cons like drama and safety cautions. They might also keep us greatful for the regulars we have, while spicing it up if life gets boring.....

So which is better ? Being 22 I want to say both... but thats being stingy.

love yall and good luck with the Brookie drawing!

☆brookie
Always nice to "meet" a new provider, but there is something to be said for the comfort factor with seeing soemone more than once. Should already know your like/dislikes, the intial conversation is out of the way etc.

That being said, new pussy is new pussy!
Quality over quantity? I know for me its always better to have regulars consistantly then a million new faces. Seem to get more out of it plus you stay fresh... BUT I ALSO LEARN NEW THINGS AND NEW POSITIONS WITH EACH NEW CLIENT. Not to mention a new friendship to value, and maybe a networking connection somehow. For example my last new client sold dentist supplies! So next time I saw him he brought a goody bag full of dental goodies! + normal donation of course lol
But seeing new clients may come with cons like drama and safety cautions. They might also keep us greatful for the regulars we have, while spicing it up if life gets boring.....

So which is better ? Being 22 I want to say both... but thats being stingy.

love yall and good luck with the Brookie drawing!

☆brookie Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
provide a quality service [from initial contact to subsequent consultations] and you will probably increase the probability that you will receive the quantity you are looking for.

they are related, and not always in an inverse relationship.
just ask some of the women who have been doing this for a while [like more than 1-2 yrs].
stingy is probably wanting it all while making like you are about the quality.
meh.
I looove my regulars and looove to meet new people too!
but most of all I just love miss brookie
xoxo
Honestly I prefer the QUALITY!

I have a handful of Regulars in every city I visit and I value them and love to spice it up! They ALL take really good care of me and I appreciate that!

*muah*
meh. Originally Posted by Dharma

Using my trademark "meh" is grounds for punishment, woman! Game on! Have at thee!!

Oh, hi, Brookbackmountain.
I agree Brooke. Personally, I'll take Quality anyday.
I've had more than my share of slam-bam thank you ma'ams.
That's why I rarely do 1 hour sessions. Just not enough time to make it feel like a GFE experience.
But to each his/her own.
I don't have any problem bringing new stuff to the table with a regular.

Once in fact, just for fun and memories, I made it a goal to have sex in every room in the house. I mean every room....even the laundry room.
Didn't make it to the closets...but maybe next time.
i just came ......

brookie
Quality...Quantity will follow..
  • T-Can
  • 07-22-2010, 06:21 AM
Using my trademark "meh" is grounds for punishment, woman! Game on! Have at thee!!

Oh, hi, Brookbackmountain. Originally Posted by Neotek
Bah!

We missed you at the "meeting" last night, Neo.

Oh, Brookie, is that you? Since I'm a high quantity SW, I would say quantity - more money for me, bitches!
The quantity game is so full of random disappointments...I'll take quality and familiarity any day.
Bah!

We missed you at the "meeting" last night, Neo. Originally Posted by CanDo01
Oh, quit your bitchin'! You'll see me soon enough. Or will you...!? Muuahahahaha...! Errr....ummm...look...! A feckin unicorn!!

Hi BrookbackADmountain.
How is it an add? thats a good question when it comes to this hobby. maybe to some it seems as an ad, but then again people complain on all my posts. i dont post for weeks n this is my welcome back neodick ? lol well appreciate those who took my thread seriously. ill go back to cumsalot land and u n cando have fun in the shark infested waters lol

have. great thursday
brooke
Seeing two quality ladies at $$ a pop is better than seeing one quality lady at $$$$.

Quality IN quantity.