BBFS---Kiss of Death?

There seems to be more talk of this (and even a recent ad offering it) and it made me get a cold chill up my back.

I know, I know..there's a number of Providers that offer BBBJ and even some swallowing, but would a Hobbyist feel comfortable with a Provider that not only provides BBFS on a select basis but goes so far as to promote it in her ads?

Is offering this kind of service a slow kiss of death for a Provider? I understand that there will be comments that I'm naive to believe that Providers don't already provide BBFS to some of their more trusted clients. Perhaps so, but you don't hear much about that so it seems that if she slips the cover off before sliding on you're in another league than most Hobbyists on the board so bless your lucky stars!
Marketing/upsell ploy. She'll end up saying it will be 5 figures to do bbfs or something like that.
Sorry, no way in hell I would BBFS. Would even think hard about covered with a girl I know does BB with anyone other than her SO. Even if the risk is low, the repercussions can be so bad, its just not worth it. BBBJ and DATY are risky enough as it is. If someone only does CBJ, I would respect that. Might not be as much fun, but I can understand
Please search for BBFS and read the various threads on this matter. Opinions vary and you'll never convince someone to change their mind no matter what side of the fence they sit.

worse yet is that those who whine the loudest and scream the most against it are typically the ones who demand it all the time.
Yeah, but we can try to minimize it and show our disdain for it, no?

Look at it this way. . .

For those of you willing to be more tolerant of the kinks of others. . .would you feel the same way about a chronic masturbator?

He has a right to jack-off to his heart's content, but do you want him handling your food without washing his hands?

What if his sexuality involves a desire to bareback the hamburger he is making for you BKD (behind kitchen doors) before he put's it on your plate? What happens between a consenting adult and food products is between them, correct?

There are some sexual activities that have a ripple effect.
BBFS is more common than we'd like to admit. Hell, some of the respected providers here have done it. A lot of the guys here have done it as well.

Nobody said this was a safe hobby. Cover up or if it bothers you that much, get out of the hobby. It's that simple.
Why would anyone want this?? Like really...
Yeah, but we can try to minimize it and show our disdain for it, no?

Look at it this way. . .

What if his sexuality involves a desire to bareback the hamburger he is making for you BKD (behind kitchen doors) before he put's it on your plate? What happens between a consenting adult and food products is between them, correct? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Ahhhhhh!!! So THAT's what they mean when they tout their "secret sauce" on the burgers!
BBFS is more common than we'd like to admit. Hell, some of the respected providers here have done it. A lot of the guys here have done it as well.

Nobody said this was a safe hobby. Cover up or if it bothers you that much, get out of the hobby. It's that simple. Originally Posted by Jasser

Ahhhhhh!!! So THAT's what they mean when they tout their "secret sauce" on the burgers! Originally Posted by txcwby6
Jasser. . .really????

So I guess the choices are quit the hobby, quit performing DATY, get a dental damn, or enjoy the special sauce?

Nobody said this was a safe hobby. Cover up or if it bothers you that much, get out of the hobby. It's that simple. Originally Posted by Jasser
There was never a truer statement made. C'mon guys, feigning ignorance is not going to make this lifestyle any safer. It is what it is. If you think the little cutie you are with never has gone bb, you have more than your dick covered up. Play safe for YOU. Accept the level of risk that YOU are comfortable with. If you are worried about the sauce, eat at home.
  • npita
  • 07-22-2010, 12:43 PM
I know, I know..there's a number of Providers that offer BBBJ and even some swallowing, but would a Hobbyist feel comfortable with a Provider that not only provides BBFS on a select basis but goes so far as to promote it in her ads? Originally Posted by txcwby6
If you assume that anyone but you uses protection, you are assumiog something you have no real evidence to support. Don't have sex with someone if your comfort in doing so depends on what that person does with other people.
Is offering this kind of service a slow kiss of death for a Provider? I understand that there will be comments that I'm naive to believe that Providers don't already provide BBFS to some of their more trusted clients.
Yes, that would be naive.
Perhaps so, but you don't hear much about that
Well, talking about it would be the kiss of death.
so it seems that if she slips the cover off before sliding on you're in another league than most Hobbyists on the board so bless your lucky stars!
I'm not sure why being offered bbfs would be considered lucky. Declining an offer has the disinct possibility of leading to an awkward session.
Everything we do that involves skin on skin contact, and especially if it involves bodily fluids, has an element of risk. But asking for or partaking in BBFS is like picking up a used needle. Might want to think about that BEFORE your dick gets hard.
Jasser. . .really????

So I guess the choices are quit the hobby, quit performing DATY, get a dental damn, or enjoy the special sauce? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Honestly, yes. None of us can control someone else's choices, period. You may be the safest guy on the planet, but what about the lady you're with? How safe has she been? How safe have her partners been? This is a risk in life outside the hobby as well.

The point I was trying to make was, all you can do is make sure you are safe. That is the only control you have. If you are still paranoid about what could happen, then the hobby and casual sex isn't for you.

There are some simple facts that we have to admit to, like:

1. There are guys that hunt for BBFS and even threaten providers to get it.
2. There are providers that will upsell for BBFS
3. ATF's may get comfortable with each other and say fuck it
4. Some may get caught up in the heat of the moment and say fuck it.
5. Not everyone has sense.

Those are just some.
so it seems that if she slips the cover off before sliding on you're in another league than most Hobbyists on the board so bless your lucky stars! Originally Posted by txcwby6
So then you think a guy is lucky if she slips the cover off? Are you saying you want BBFS?
There was never a truer statement made. C'mon guys, feigning ignorance is not going to make this lifestyle any safer. It is what it is. If you think the little cutie you are with never has gone bb, you have more than your dick covered up. Play safe for YOU. Accept the level of risk that YOU are comfortable with. If you are worried about the sauce, eat at home. Originally Posted by esteve
+1
You can't control what another person does when they are not with you. They may have an SO who is a player and fucking everything in sight without a cover and then give it to your date 3 days before you see her and if YOU don't wrap it you can catch it.

Keep yourself as safe as you can and quit the damn bitching about everyone else because bottom line, you can't control anyone except for yourself.