Veronicaluvs side of the story (re: bs cash and dash)

At the end of June I was texted by a person going by tolkengod. We agreed on a 2hr incall that morning. So, we remained in contact via text up until he claimed he was there, got the room number, and then all communication abruptly ceased from his end, and after I waited awhile I left pissed off at some jerk pulling a hoax appt on me. Later that day a regular client called me to tell me that someone was bashing me on this board, claiming I cash and dashed him. Later, when I went to check this shit out, I couldn't log in- no matter what I tried. So I accessed as a guest and saw the fake reviews written by tolkengod and senator (a person who I had also never seen, and turned out quite obviously to be the same person), and also saw that he was labeling my number AND his number as my number. Once I convinced the mod I was who I said I was and I accessed my acct again, I saw that this person had changed my number on my showcase and signature line to his (google voice) number. I also saw he had been answering my Pms, and had pmed the same mod claiming to be me saying I was in some trouble and needed advice on how to take my info down.
This person also gave my personal address out to a potential client who showed up to my apartment, while I wasn't home, and told my sister he was there for Veronica. At the same time I was receiving threatening texts (from the same google voice number!!) and a yahoo email acct claiming to be a concerned family member and that warned I had better quit the business "or else".
(My family would just say it to my face!)
It was obvious to me who this person was. I had a client who had some serious codependency issues, who was telling me he loved me, begging me to move into his house, and trying to take me home to mama. He wanted me to see only him, and he wanted me over every day. If I couldn't or wouldn't come over he would bombard me with texts and phone calls over and over through the night and the next morning until I answered. If I couldn't come over, he'd beg to come to my house. Even when I was sick with food poisoning he was blowing my phone up begging me to let him come over.
Anyways, when I confronted this person, at first he lied, then finally admitted to everything (and yes, he was "senator" too). He also detailed sitting outsider apartment, and researching my private info as much as he could.
After I showed proof to the mod here that the 2 reviews and the alert were fake and they responded that they don't remove reviews, I angrily removed my showcase from here, put my other ads elsewhere on hiatus, changed my phone number and email and decided to only see established clients. I wasn't going to post my side, as I felt that it would be pointless, but I've a had a few clients urge me to do so. After all I have decided to put my showcase back up and re activate my ads. I also want to thank those that saw those idiotic reviews for what they were, and even that they were both written by the same guy.
Nicely said.
My question is about the last paragraph. So I guess it's directed at the mods. Is it true that she proved the two (2) reviews are false? Guideline #24 allows for the removal of reviews in extreme cases. Though it does require the admission of the reviewer unless they are being obstinate.

On the flip. Why would you pick more than five (5) weeks later to bring this up? I'm sure whatever shit storm it initially kicked up has subsided. You're just inviting the return of drama at this point.
hmmmmm....
Yes, I did wait quite a while. The reason for this was I was not going to respond, as I felt it would be pointless to state my side. I only decided to post on this after speaking with a regular client who convinced me to stick up for myself. I thought it would be pointless after the experiencing the reaction I was met with after I sent the mod my screenshots of the text messages between me and the guy. I felt that this site didnt seem interested in preserving any integrity as far as reviews and alerts go. And I still have men bringing up the reviews and alerts, so no, it hasn't died down.
"Sending mods screenshots of texts" = why I don't text.
... why I don't text. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Sure. Presumably you don't stalk either.

Good luck, Luv.
Correct. No stalking. I am interested in provider responses as I learn a lot, especially about a provider I am considering seeing. Our old friend Jemma Martin confirmed my decision to remove her from the to-do again list as smart, while Veronica's response seems pretty reasonable so she has again piqued my interest. I see she has an ad up today. I'll see.
Fake reviews cannot be removed?
I'm glad you finally told your side. The guy's story didn't smell right to many of us.
Good for u Veronica!
I knew it couldn't be true. Glad your back. Stand up for yourself. Don't let one idiot scare you away.
Heh..
Great to have you back VL.
Listening to clients is going to get you in even more trouble...so many forum violations in that post it's not even funny...