Thinking about a Houston visit

Hi, I was thinking of a Houston visit. What would be a good area to stay and things to do?
Don't bother visiting. You'd be better going somewhere else.
Don't bother visiting. You'd be better going somewhere else. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Excuse me hardnfast and your explanation would be? Nothing is wrong with visiting my sis has a great time when she visits. Wth wow!! Geeeshhhh
Robynn,

The link that 08cris provided has a large amount of information on places to stay and things to do. The galleria area is always a good place to stay.

I hope your trip goes well if you decide to visit.
Out of all my stays in Houston when I come each summer the Galleria is my ATF!
Its my FAV place and I Love Houston! There are TOO many places to go and things to do but I had so much Hobby fun that I will make a separate visit or extend my stay next time to have 1-2 "me days" and play for the most part.

Have a Awsome trip!
~Exotic Beauty~
Don't get discouraged hon, Houston is a big city and I'm sure that you will enjoy your visit here Have a safe trip if you decide to come!
Don't bother visiting. You'd be better going somewhere else. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Just curious why you would post this? Do you know something that others may not know, or just another guy who thinks that posting like a rude asshat on this site makes him cool.
Robynn don't pay these asholes any mind... Put up an ad and see if you have any interest..
Just curious why you would post this? Do you know something that others may not know, or just another guy who thinks that posting like a rude asshat on this site makes him cool. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
++100

• TheDr
  • 08-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Just curious why you would post this? Do you know something that others may not know, or just another guy who thinks that posting like a rude asshat on this site makes him cool. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Right there with you DJ, that post made no sense... unless there's something we don't know between those two. Post an ad and gauge the interest. Come on thru, there's plenty to go around down here...
Nothing is wrong with visiting my sis has a great time when she visits. Originally Posted by thesultryrobynn
Then why don't you ask your sister where to stay and what to do?

As others have already suggested, read the very first thread in this forum, then post an ad.
Then why don't you ask your sister where to stay and what to do?

As others have already suggested, read the very first thread in this forum, then post an ad. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Stop making sense, cb.
Think he meant her type is a dime a dozen in Houston.
Thanks Ladies for all the Love....that's what's up....I'm to humble to step into anyones b.s....there is much more in life to focus on....and to answer the question about why don't I ask my sister, well b/c we are not on the same level thank you....and of course it was just a simple question why make it difficult....lmao...good day