The reasons it ends badly?? Providers opinions.

I usually stay home and really don't associate much since I don't drink or party. I love my home life, but I think there are so many women in this business with such a sweet sincere personality and it makes you wanna make friends. You want someone you have something in common with to talk to that isn't going to judge you because you are both in the same line of work. I mean society thinks we are lowest of the low already, and seems there should be a network of people supporting each other. I have had 3-4 hobby friends (providers) and known many many more that I was just on neautral ground with. So providers who have been here for while, why when 2 females become friends do they ALWAYS 99% of the time fall out. I have 2 friends now who are like me, and don't party and basically are here to pay bills. The thought of falling out with another provider makes my head hurt when we should look out for one another, give references, stand up for one another ect. My falling out was 2 personalities and lifestyles, and I am afraid to meet more providers because of the drama it brings. I might get on here and mess around, and I know I put my foot in my mouth and say stupid shit, to me its entertaining. So my question once again, Providers: Why do you think we fall out? Give reasons why a provider might fall out with another when they were so close, and do you think if not for the hobby they would had stayed friends?
Drama breeds drama ... I have been in this business for 6 years, met countless ladies and never once have I had a falling out with any providers I have met face to face ... all of the providers I despise on this board I have never met in person.
Whores hate...it's what you do...
Drama breeds drama ... I have been in this business for 6 years, met countless ladies and never once have I had a falling out with any providers I have met face to face ... all of the providers I despise on this board I have never met in person. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
That does make a good point. If you don't like each other on this board you won't in person. Before I had eccie I met people. Eccie definitely lets you see if you mish. I see so many changing doubles partners cause they get into it. But why? If you were friendsooutside this hobby you would most likely still be tight.
Why do you think we fall out? Give reasons why a provider might fall out with another when they were so close ... Originally Posted by bustyamy
They're both cunty bitches?
Could irt be "PMS" x 2?

Seriously though, it's just Mother Nature. Opposites attract and the same repel.

A mans point
  • bbkid
  • 08-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Eccie definitely lets you see if you mish. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Yup. If you read any of my reviews, or talk to any of my utr's, you'll see that I always "mish". ijs
Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that some hooktards are assholes
Could irt be "PMS" x 2?

Seriously though, it's just Mother Nature. Opposites attract and the same repel.

A mans point Originally Posted by Lustnotlove

That's a good point!
Here's another line of thought. Think of the issue of female relationships through evolutionary terms. Biologically females are needed to bear offspring whereas we males are just seed spreaders and the more we can spread our seed then the better for the survival of the species. So in order to have offspring you are in direct competition with other females. Now that's just a theoretical point from a certain perspective so now ask your question in the context of the social arena. You're still in biological competition with other females and now you're in social competition as well. Take it one step further to the situation you described personally. You're in competition for the almighty dollar now as well. Now I know that there may be some who look at this and say horseshit. Girls are just catty. That may be what we call it but there is a reason for it no matter what silly name you give it. It's competition for resources, and because of that you handle your same sex relationships differently than guys do. That is my two cents anyways. I don't think there is any one right answer to your question. I've seen girls end very important friendships over the smallest thing, and other times I've seen girls with long term friendships that have a terrible history of repeated fighting and arguing but no matter what the friendship endures. Or as Lustnotlove put it. Mother Nature.
Here's another line of thought. Think of the issue of female relationships through evolutionary terms. Biologically females are needed to bear offspring whereas we males are just seed spreaders and the more we can spread our seed then the better for the survival of the species. So in order to have offspring you are in direct competition with other females. Now that's just a theoretical point from a certain perspective so now ask your question in the context of the social arena. You're still in biological competition with other females and now you're in social competition as well. Take it one step further to the situation you described personally. You're in competition for the almighty dollar now as well. Now I know that there may be some who look at this and say horseshit. Girls are just catty. That may be what we call it but there is a reason for it no matter what silly name you give it. It's competition for resources, and because of that you handle your same sex relationships differently than guys do. That is my two cents anyways. I don't think there is any one right answer to your question. I've seen girls end very important friendships over the smallest thing, and other times I've seen girls with long term friendships that have a terrible history of repeated fighting and arguing but no matter what the friendship endures. Or as Lustnotlove put it. Mother Nature. Originally Posted by gearslut
Not horse shit. I think you said it well.
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2013, 03:56 AM
Just realized DH, someone has to quote us so she can see...we're on ignore after all right?
Whores hate...it's what you do... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that some hooktards are assholes Originally Posted by dearhunter
Just realized DH, someone has to quote us so she can see...we're on ignore after all right? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Done (unless I'm on Ignore, too).