Now taking applications for a SugarMama

Thats right ladies. I'm looking for a sugamama that will take care of my needs, such as fishing gear, hunting gear,and so on.

I have a big heart with a lot of love to share with you. We can decide if it will be an exclusive relationship and other terms if I see you meet my criteria to support me.

If you know how to cook, you'll be moved to the top of the list for consideration.
and the line starts behind me...
Daphne you are one sexy lady. So what type of cuisine do you know how to cook?!
thank you...
I can flip an egg pretty good for omelets
thank you...
I can flip an egg pretty good for omelets Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

better than me, i can only microwave food.
I can make the steak that goes with the eggs!
I can do all the cooking and love it. So who wants to sponsor me?
Daphne, as long as you take the yellow out and when you make the omelets then i'll be pleased for keeping me healthy.

Kammye, I love to eat my steak medium rare with a side of veggies.

Which reminds me, weekly visits to whole food market or central market would be required to keep my sexiness in check.

My last sugamama would take me out to basketball games and football games so I expect the next one to be able to provide that too.

I will also need moral support when I'm at the gym lifting, doing cardio or swimming. My next sugamama must not be afraid to shave my head when I ask her to.
You're posting this on a hooker board so I guess that means you want some chick to suck and fuck dicks all day and then give you the money. Am I understanding this correctly?
dude u need to go hang around strip clubs. maybe u could find a hapless meal ticket
Thats right ladies. I'm looking for a sugamama that will take care of my needs, such as fishing gear, hunting gear,and so on.

I have a big heart with a lot of love to share with you. We can decide if it will be an exclusive relationship and other terms if I see you meet my criteria to support me.

If you know how to cook, you'll be moved to the top of the list for consideration. Originally Posted by frankocean187
Daphne, as long as you take the yellow out and when you make the omelets then i'll be pleased for keeping me healthy.

Kammye, I love to eat my steak medium rare with a side of veggies.

Which reminds me, weekly visits to whole food market or central market would be required to keep my sexiness in check.

My last sugamama would take me out to basketball games and football games so I expect the next one to be able to provide that too.

I will also need moral support when I'm at the gym lifting, doing cardio or swimming. My next sugamama must not be afraid to shave my head when I ask her to. Originally Posted by frankocean187
I suggest you hit up Caps Piano Bar! LMAO!!!!!!
Too cute. LOL! I will shave your head.
oh no i'm not looking into pimping. not at all. I'm just here offering my love and affection for that one lady that wants it.

Some people have a hard time finding a relationship that the other would understand their life. I'm offering the understanding affection stuff without the drama. Companionship
Are you looking for her to PAY for your love and affection?? If that's the case you AIN'T gonna find it here.

As I suggested before, hit up Caps Piano Bar.