Nothing kills the mood faster than...

Turning them over and getting a nose-full of stank butthole cause they haven't washed up after taking a big shit, if Im gonna shower and be hygienic, so should you, just sayin.
Ewww gross
good point!

I like giving my clients a bubblebath before we play
good point!

I like giving my clients a bubblebath before we play Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1 - po0pdo0k1e, happened more than once and its a killer. I'm always freshly showered etc.... and expect others to be too.

Now that is service DR. Looking forward to meeting you and getting the treatment
you fuckers sound high maintenance.. I have to wash my ass too?

you fuckers sound high maintenance.. I have to wash my ass too?

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
What's so high maintenance about taking a shower and being clean? Not like you'd wanna put money down to put a rank ass dick in your mouth, right? Same shit different laxative.
I guess sarcasm escapes some people.
Only cool people. ^__^
Turning them over and getting a nose-full of stank butthole cause they haven't washed up after taking a big shit, if Im gonna shower and be hygienic, so should you, just sayin. Originally Posted by po0pdo0k1e
Totally goes both ways.
Stinky balls, yuuuuuck!!
It ruins my fav activity
With a name like poopdookie....you no like a stinky booty?

Lol @ LD!!
I always make sure the Amusement park is well clean. I want everyone to enjoy the ride more than once.
Ok this is yet another "wash your stank ass/booty/balls/insert whatever the hell you want here" thread...either some of y'all are some funky mofo's and mofette's or it's a slow drama period on eccie...we even have stickies for these types of topics. If you are not aware enough to make sure you are not full of funk then you should really consider another hobby cause...what's that damn saying...oh yeah..."ain't nobody got time for that".
I still find it amazing that at this age we have to be reminded to freshly showered. I do remember finding this funny one day. I used to stop at a truck stop in Lake Charles to play video poker. They had a security guard in her late sixties that used to work there. One day as I was leaving, the security guard was standing outside and pointed out a lot lizard making her rounds around the trucks. I found it pretty amusing that she said something to the effect of, "Can you imagine what sort of crotch odors that gal is putting up with sleeping with truckers that haven't bathed in days?"
With a name like poopdookie....you no like a stinky booty?

Lol @ LD!! Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
+10

I always make sure the Amusement park is well clean. I want everyone to enjoy the ride more than once. Originally Posted by DaChef
awesome advice!

Turning them over and getting a nose-full of stank butthole cause they haven't washed up after taking a big shit, if Im gonna shower and be hygienic, so should you, just sayin. Originally Posted by po0pdo0k1e
You might wanna change your damn handle. Folks may immediately think you're full of shit without you saying anything. Just sayin......