References When Has It Been Too Long ?

Ok I don't mind giving a reference if you have seen me like in the last three months but if it's been years then I don't feel comfortable telling a fellow provider that you're ok if I can't remember you ...I won't put my reputation on the line just to stay in someone's good graces , I apologize if this pisses anyone off but it puts me on the spot when I get a reference request and it's from someone who openly admits its been years ..really ? I want to keep other ladies safe , and if I don't remember anything about the guy how can I do that ? , I will gladly give references if I've seen you recently ...and everyone knows that ..but please don't keep using me if its been a while I would greatly appreciate it ...ok rant over
Didn't we have a similar thread a few months ago....oh, here it is:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=731986&highlight=

Reminder over.
I know , and I thought about that before I posted this but I figured after all the reference requests I've been getting lately from guys I haven't seen in years that a reminder was in order , so that the new ladies would understand why I'm hesitant when they ask about someone I don't remember ...
Didn't we have a similar thread a few months ago Originally Posted by Sarunga
Well it sounds like people didnt remember, or never read, after a few months. There are lots of new faces and returning faces that could probably benefit from hearing again, unless you would rather a "sure he is fine" from two years ago that may or may not be who he says he is.
I agree!
I know , and I thought about that before I posted this but I figured after all the reference requests I've been getting lately from guys I haven't seen in years that a reminder was in order , so that the new ladies would understand why I'm hesitant when they ask about someone I don't remember ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
If you tell a lady that you don't remember the guy or that it has been years since you've seen him and people can change and the lady gets mad because you won't give him a glowing recommendation, then fuck her. That's her problem.
Ok I don't mind giving a reference if you have seen me like in the last three months but if it's been years then I don't feel comfortable telling a fellow provider that you're ok if I can't remember you ...I won't put my reputation on the line just to stay in someone's good graces , I apologize if this pisses anyone off but it puts me on the spot when I get a reference request and it's from someone who openly admits its been years ..really ? I want to keep other ladies safe , and if I don't remember anything about the guy how can I do that ? , I will gladly give references if I've seen you recently ...and everyone knows that ..but please don't keep using me if its been a while I would greatly appreciate it ...ok rant over Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
It's only been about a month since I've visited Allison...thinking I'm gonna have to go back and experience those incredible skills again just to keep her reference for me fresh!!! (Said with the utmost respect for her incredible skills lol!!!!)
90 day limit. After that...too bad.
I would say three months is the limit.... After three months the guy has to have seen someone more recently who would provide a more accurate reference.
I am guilty of going over the 3 month period, but I do stat active and will recommend the ladies I use for screening when appropriate. I am guilty of doing that with Allison and a few others. I do think 3 months is fair. More than a year is rediculous.
I just use p411. Once a lady ok's you, it stays up for ever..
It's only been about a month since I've visited Allison...thinking I'm gonna have to go back and experience those incredible skills again just to keep her reference for me fresh!!! (Said with the utmost respect for her incredible skills lol!!!!) Originally Posted by Mbaker1970
Why thank you darlin, as for a refresher bring it ....