Caprice NOT drama free... NS/NC

So based on MarvinM's review (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=824641) I decided to give Caprice a try tonight because I was looking for some DT skills with a nice finish. So I phoned her # and then waited for the text... She replied with a text so I replied back to see if she was available to meet tonight. She agreed to the time via text and I confirmed the area and I thought every thing was set. So I drive to the 45S and the beltway and arrive about 10min early so I call to her number to get further instructions but no answer so I send a text. Nothing... So I wait around for another 30min just in case she got hold up and still nothing... So wasted gas, wasted time... :-(

Caprice (732-490-6165) was a NSNC
Sorry that happened to you. The other reviews also enticed me to go in, but I have learned that someone else's opinion is exactly what it is and they arr subjective. She is an okay experience but I wouldn't miss any sleep over
Unfortunately I did lose a little sleep but thanks for the shoulder Thatcher! LOL!

The search continues!
Should Have Called Me For My Dt Skills Babe I Wouldn't Flaked On you
Update!
Well Caprice called and apologized for the technical problems with her phone and promised to make it up... And boy did she!!! I will submit a review later... Let's just say when said she "likes to get it all" she means what she says...
  • BDD
  • 08-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Sounds like HoustonRunner gets a Happy Ending after all!

Glad both Caprice and HoustonRunner did the right thing and followed up appropriately.
Are some people immune to good advice So it would seem Had an errand to run that went by her incall Gave her a try Same result Called and texted for a three oclock apt No answer Evidentally this is the way she rolls Daily ncns Unless you are really bored and enjoy sitting around with your cock in your hand I would avoid this one An appointment means nothing to her
  • RGB93
  • 08-27-2013, 10:57 AM
I think she would be worth waiting for.