No Pleasure...Lexy nc/ns

Saw Lexy for an incredible appt last week - see review. I really wanted to repeat and was hoping to try my first visit to Greece. Called yesterday and was told Lexy was off, so I scheduled for first appt of the day for today. Sent confirm email last evening just to be sure. I get to the place at exactly 10 am, knock, no answer. Get back in the car and call, get voicemail. About 5 min later, a car pulls up and a not too attractive Hispanic girl gets out with a couple bags from a grocery store and knocks. I get our and say "I have a 10 appr with Lexy". She makes a call and then comes over and tells me she isn't working today - had an emergency.

Look - I understand shit happens so I don't want to over react, but I am a repeat client so they have my hobby cell, plus they have my email from initial screening that I used to confirm. A call or email would have been fine.

I guess I am lucky this almost never happens to me.

I guess the whole hobby world wants to keep me a Greek virgin.
Sorry about that we probably all know how pissing it is. You should post a phone and a link so others can make the best from you unfortunate experience.
Awww im sorry that happened to you babe.. It seem there's alot of nc/ns lately.
New Latin agency Pleasure Angels - FYI.