The “No fuck February “ thread.

I thought I’d start it early so we can get everybody involved. Who’s in?
Does this just mean providers or SO’s too? because i don’t think my gf would be ok with that
Just studio providers. My SO wouldn’t be happy as well.
Damn, I don't think I can go a month without fucking Nana.
me either !
Great feedback guys. I’m just trying to see who might want to be part of it. I’m not going to be involved, I just want to see who wants to be.
HaHa. I won't be involved either. LOL
Sorry, but I fuck.
Sorry man, these Korean girls are probably coming back from their month-long vacation in February so we’ll probably be seeing some new girls come through. (I hope)

Agree with janus
Yeah I’m 50% in only because I’ll be in Thailand first 2 weeks of February but when I return home it’s back to my normal schedule. Why would I deprive myself for you to make a point.
It is a nice idea to help lower rates BUT,

PUSSY POWER WON'T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.

all the men in this thread that says: I'm in, The “No fuck February “ thread. Is a FKn liar. They will be the first one sniffing studios door, and the girls know it.

💋❤️💋
They will be the first one sniffing studios door, and the girls know it.
As evidence by the leader of the boycott going to studios something like a dozen times in the boycott month.
Sorry bros, but I refuse to go longer than a month without putting Korean feet in my mouth
I'm not local, are there any Chinese studios?? Not that I could tell them apart.
Following. Because I love watching boycotts fall apart before they get started.