If Studios Were Truly Busy Then Why…

Why are there so many promoter handles, promoter reviews and promoter review bumps?

If these studios were truly busy then why the need to create such an illusion that they are?

Granted, there are a small number of ladies like Nana at GL, Soyu at AS and Cristal at CP who stay busier than the rest. Maybe another two or three others. But not all of the studio ladies are so busy on a daily basis that would warrant such a daily barrage of reviews from real paying customers.

Even Nana has texted me before on a slow day and asked where all the customers went. Yet reviews and bumps would appear making it seem as if she were super busy.

Perhaps all the real paying customers are fleeing to other sources for their pleasures to avoid the studio chaos. Maybe those customers see all the promoter bumps and fake reviews and suspect the ladies are too busy that those customers don’t want to bother fighting for an appointment with so many other customers because their time is more valuable.

I know ECCIE used to have an advertising section. When that went away the advertising migrated here to the studio forum. But if studios were smart they would advertise a different way than relying on the droves of promoters here. Because it’s all just an illusion here otherwise. It’s all a farce! Sad but true…

If studios were truly busy then reviews would come organically from real paying customers. No need for promoters.
Even Nana has texted me before on a slow day and asked where all the customers went.
Granted, there are a small number of ladies like Nana at GL, Soyu at AS and Cristal at CP who stay busier than the rest.
Who needs the old promoters ? when the real pro adds are here ^ .

Even getting prompted by text messages and brag about it?

You can't invent this stuff!

Who wants to write organic reviews with such a load of ego crap on this board?
No monger should care if they are busy or not. The only thing I want to know is can I get my appointment at the time that I want. Don’t care about other shit that I can’t control. Now can we get back to reviewing pink Asian pussy? Lol.

Who wants to write organic reviews with such a load of ego crap on this board? Originally Posted by Boris the Spyder
No monger should care if they are busy or not. The only thing I want to know is can I get my appointment at the time that I want. Don’t care about other shit that I can’t control. Now can we get back to reviewing pink Asian pussy? Lol. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Spoken like two true promoters. Should figure as much being you’re the first two handles to comment and the other dead giveaway besides your attitudes is the star rating was immediately lowered like the haters you both are.

You both took the bait hook line and sinker!

What’s the difference between fish and promoters? Fish congregate and swim in schools. Promoters never went to school they just congregate.

lol, that’s funny. I have 1 review since November, I should be fired. But I will admit, I sometimes like reading the drama that you create on these threads in Dallas and Austin. Sorry your hook was empty on this one, maybe the other guy will chime in.
lol, that’s funny. I have 1 review since November, I should be fired. But I will admit, I sometimes like reading the drama that you create on these threads in Dallas and Austin. Sorry your hook was empty on this one, maybe the other guy will chime in. Originally Posted by 2balls75
If the hook was empty then why are you back on this thread?

When I took a break from this board I lurked. And even without me you promoters seemed to always create drama regardless. Like you thrive on it or something. The only thing y’all hate besides me being back is that I question what is fact or fiction. Promoters jobs are about creating the illusions so it helps sustain business and artificially inflated prices at the studios. You won’t read from the promoters like yourselves that the studios aren’t busy. It’s y’all’s job to pass things off as if everything were perfect and appointments hard to come by.

The promoter reviews are short and boring because they have to get to their next thread bump or next fake review. Or flaming other legit handles like SpringFest, aJohnDough, Ronin or even that crazy AsianP. Sound like an accurate accurate description of you job functions?
handles like SpringFest, aJohnDough, Ronin or even that crazy AsianP Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Those handles aren’t legit, just bitter bc they’re banned from the Studios. And I could give two fucks whether they are busy or not, don’t go if you don’t like the girls. Time for church, chat later.
Those handles aren’t legit, just bitter bc they’re banned from the Studios. And I could give two fucks whether they are busy or not, don’t go if you don’t like the girls. Time for church, chat later. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I doubt they’re feeling as bitter as you, Bob. If you didn’t care then you wouldn’t be on this thread spewing word vomit. You’re just proving my point.

Go repent! But doubtful it will save your soul.
OP - Yep, it's a cess pool of promoter bumps and promoter reviews these days. And like I have always said, it's so incredibly easy to spot the promoters by who actually takes issue with posts like yours. And then the promoters always LOVE to try and turn it around on you and call you a promoter.......they are the absolute masters of misdirection.

Who wants to write organic reviews with such a load of ego crap on this board? Originally Posted by Boris the Spyder
If we have to explain the difference between the real promoters (bump dormant threads, gaslighting reviewers who write negative comments, etc.) and someone like the OP, please send me a PM and I will gladly explain to you. But jeez you sure do have a familiar tone!! Accusing someone of being a promoter that just posted about promoter reviews, misdirecting, quoting multiple posts, etc.
@AspenCalifornia You’re spot on with your observation. Very well said.
OP - Yep, it's a cess pool of promoter bumps and promoter reviews these days. And like I have always said, it's so incredibly easy to spot the promoters by who actually takes issue with posts like yours. And then the promoters always LOVE to try and turn it around on you and call you a promoter.......they are the absolute masters of misdirection.

If we have to explain the difference between the real promoters (bump dormant threads, gaslighting reviewers who write negative comments, etc.) and someone like the OP, please send me a PM and I will gladly explain to you. But jeez you sure do have a familiar tone!! Accusing someone of being a promoter that just posted about promoter reviews, misdirecting, quoting multiple posts, etc. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Nailed it, these chumps are so transparent and try to talk about people being banned and multiple handles when they have the most banned handles on here. How many handles does Bob have where he gives lipservice and likes to his other handles and then talks about other ppl's handles...its like a clown car with this clown. There isn't a regular monger on here that cant identify when a clown bumps a fake review saying "Great review, I'll see her today" 2 days later on same review "Well that does it for me I'm sold on this one".....brain dead behavior at its finest.

To Ops original message these "reviewers" should just come on here and say PSA and announce what the studio has and be done. What's the point of acting like a legitimate monger and giving fake reviews, bumps and trying to gaslight the real mongers on this board to just piss everyone off? The actions fool no one except maybe these clowns believe their own BS?!
(insert Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction meme looking lost)
……all of this promotor conspiracy theory stuff is off putting. I do agree that studios need to find a better way to advertise though.
I doubt they’re feeling as bitter as you, Bob. If you didn’t care then you wouldn’t be on this thread spewing word vomit. You’re just proving my point.

Go repent! But doubtful it will save your soul. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Who is this “Bob” you speak of?
……all of this promotor conspiracy theory stuff is off putting. I do agree that studios need to find a better way to advertise though. Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
They aren't going away any time soon so it's all just the same complaining as the last thread. This is my only source of info on this stuff so it's useful to me but there are so many miserable old farts posting here.
They aren't going away any time soon so it's all just the same complaining as the last thread. This is my only source of info on this stuff so it's useful to me but there are so many miserable old farts posting here. Originally Posted by beeman1000
If this is your only source of info maybe you should branch out and make friends with some of the more seasoned mongers. Relying on this as your only source of hobby info is like only grocery shopping at 7-11.