Recent Green Light Promoting

Fewer studios remaining after the busts. So why does GL need so much promoter hype all of a sudden?
Sometimes mongers fall for some of the girls, and don’t want them to leave town. The girls make it clear if they stay busy, they won’t leave. So mongers sign up and start leaving reviews to help the girls make their decision. Just one of many ways to look at it.
Also seen many new users who have recently singed up and leave one or two reviews and never log back in... strange.
To think that maybe leaving this board die down might make things better but we still see the John's wanting to stroke their egos.
Originally Posted by beeman1000
So now you’re on this other thread of mine trying to hijack it? Please loiter elsewhere.
God forbid anyone lose focus on the 100th thread you started to whine about "promoters". Maybe send me another vaguely threatening DM you prissy little bitch
Agreed Bee…no idea why some people feel the need to always have multiple posts on PG1..
Agreed Bee…no idea why some people feel the need to always have multiple posts on PG1.. Originally Posted by 643_DP
They’ve got to stay important and relevant maybe?
God forbid anyone lose focus on the 100th thread you started to whine about "promoters". Maybe send me another vaguely threatening DM you prissy little bitch Originally Posted by beeman1000
I don’t recall ever wasting my time with sending you a DM. Don’t get your hopes up either. I won’t give you the pleasure. I’ll call you out here instead for taking my thread on a hijack. Way to try and derail the focus. You must be a promoter with your feeble attempt at misdirection. Nice try. Looks like you had to login into a couple of your other handles to support your argument… er, derailment.

Two posts by you here. Neither add an ounce of value. Just your hidden agenda. Let’s leave things to the mods now. Fair?
  • dd2dx
  • 04-10-2024, 07:40 PM
I know we’re all banging the same girl here but can we just get along?
Well your memory sucks dick then since it was less than 5 hours ago https://imgur.com/hepbp6z
Well your memory sucks dick then since it was less than 5 hours ago https://imgur.com/hepbp6z Originally Posted by beeman1000
WOW! So now you’re revealing in public a private direct message between you and me about a sensitive subject regarding an insensitive personal remark you made about a family member of mine who never did a thing to you to warrant such a remark. You’re calling me names here on my thread. Insulting my memory. What other ECCIE rules violations do you intend to break in one day?

There was a reason I sent you a DM about your remark on the other thread of mine. It wasn’t a subject I felt comfortable sharing in public, but your insensitivity and disregard for ECCIE rules persist and you reveal a personal matter only intended for you - the originator of said insensitive remark. I RTM’d that too. Hopefully you receive the reprimand you deserve.
You want to lie and call me a liar in the meantime, I'm gonna call your bluff. I'm about done with this site anyway. But everyone's gonna see what a dishonest petty little bitch you are in the meantime.
Eccie has become “The View”, now ladies please be nice and stop the bitching…
God this thread is all the kids and hall monitors in middle school reporting. Move on from this crap..

Who knows if the promotion accounts pumping or just people posting.. yes it sucks it’s 1 place but we we notice a real trend then it should be pointed out.