Nano did not go back to Japan

Apparently, Nano of BK (aka Miyoshi) did not go back to Japan as she told me. She is serving in another agency at NYC.

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/7924
Good for her. I’m sure she’ll stop in Vegas eventually too. Seems to be the circuit for JAV dolls. I like the creampie implied video cover pic. She was fun.
She told me she’s off to Coachella. And then maybe hit Seattle, Vegas and NYC for work. She did mention that many studios don’t take Japanese girls.
Hope she will come back to Dallas in the future.
What is the screening situation in New york or Las vegas studios?
She told me she’s off to Coachella. And then maybe hit Seattle, Vegas and NYC for work. She did mention that many studios don’t take Japanese girls. Originally Posted by dfwsimpson
That's so drastically different than what she told me . On the day I met her, she said she'll be on her way to Japan in 3 days. A few days later she was still in Dallas.

By the way, did she mention why many studios don't take Japanese girls? Lot's of them proudly displays their Japanese girls on their website. I can't think of a reason why they would reject Japanese girls.
That's so drastically different than what she told me . On the day I met her, she said she'll be on her way to Japan in 3 days. A few days later she was still in Dallas.

By the way, did she mention why many studios don't take Japanese girls? Lot's of them proudly displays their Japanese girls on their website. I can't think of a reason why they would reject Japanese girls. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
These girls lie, don't be so shocked. Maybe she didn't want you knowing where she was going.
Man, you guys are obsessed with this little thing.
Man, you guys are obsessed with this little thing. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

That's what she said.
That's what she said. Originally Posted by hat-trick
Welcome new member