Cherry pop Duos

I got a text this morning from the CP booker saying they are offering doubles With Sarah and a new girl named Ain. Has anyone tried it I’m curious and want to book but haven’t seen any reviews. They said Ain starts today and will be updating the website later today
Wish there was some more info on Sarah. She has that nice slim look..
isn't the doubles charge fucking atrocious though?? like 3x+ that of singles ?
You should wait for a few reviews first. These duos aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be. Some girls don’t interact with each other, sometimes they sit on the side and take turns with you. Not worth the coin.
isn't the doubles charge fucking atrocious though?? like 3x+ that of singles ? Originally Posted by NuruGuru
I asked one of the studios about their 90 minute rate a few months ago......you would think it would be the hour rate PLUS 50% of the 1 hour rate or even the 1 hour rate PLUS less than 50% of the 1 hour rate (since most businesses do discounts for multi-hour) but nope.....it was the 1 hour rate PLUS the 30 minute rate (the 30 min rate is only about $70 less than the 1 hour rate). So I laughed at the booker and told her I only wanted 1 hour. These bookers are so damn greedy.

Ain has got some nice pictures. I wish they would provide each girl's TER link on the site though (assuming they have TER reviews, that is)
What 2ballz said, these k girl doubles aren’t worth it. All the past reviews I’ve read have no girl on girl action. Not a real 3sum

Sarahs body does look nice though
I’ve only had one good fully interactive K girls girl on girl duo session at a studio. That was Gina and Vivian of Lovely Angels. I had one prior with Jessica and Susan that was horrible.

My only other full K girls girl on girl doubles session was with Asa and Emma at Pearls of Asia.

Seems mostly miss versus hit with these doubles offerings. I’m more inclined to avoid than partake unless I know one of the participants well enough. I knew Asa and Gina long before our doubles sessions.