URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: bbbj, 69, sex, lfk, dfk and mutual touching
Hair Length and Color: Black color and a little below shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Berry is a pretty short girl, shes about 5'1 - 5'2, she has a amazing small frame and petite body. Nice cute little ass with some nice C cups
Recommendation: Yes
Nice first review. Anybody?
My question is how did he get in when I can't even get a response back
My question is how did he get in when I can't even get a response back Originally Posted by PatriotVl
That should be a question everyone is asking. Odd isn’t it?
My question is how did he get in when I can't even get a response back Originally Posted by PatriotVl
How do you know he hasn't already been to CP multiple times prior to this particular appointment (and is just reviewing for the first time on here)?

And I would imagine some (maybe all) of the studios are not accepting new customers at the moment.
I can't even get the number because the password is on. I don't see it on the rentry.co/kgirls list which means there isn't too much history on them yet to have gain notoriety. This post reeks of being a shill.
Not true. I'm new to the area and got verified by two already. We had this problem in New York too. Shills or the agencies themselves peddling their product. Its whatever to be honest but if you need to shill for business, must not be that great either.
How do you know he hasn't already been to CP multiple times prior to this particular appointment (and is just reviewing for the first time on here)?

And I would imagine some (maybe all) of the studios are not accepting new customers at the moment. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Thank you. Im new to the website doesn't mean i am new to the scene.... ive been with this agency for awhile... just make sure you have reference my brothers
Good review, nice ROS. Might need to add phone # for PA

Yes ofc don’t add the phone number. I was just saying that’s why you didn’t get PA. Even though there are reviews from February with a phone number, it’s probably changed by now. Nice description of Berry.
Good review, nice ROS. Might need to add phone # for PA Originally Posted by 2balls75
Why would you add a phone # to a password protected site? There aren't any reviews publishing the private number.

OP: DO NOT POST THE NUMBER
Good review, nice ROS. Might need to add phone # for PA

Yes ofc don’t add the phone number. I was just saying that’s why you didn’t get PA. Even though there are reviews from February with a phone number, it’s probably changed by now. Nice description of Berry. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Weird you edited your posted and added that caveat instead of replying to my post. You clearly weren't saying that might be reason he didn't get credit but rather suggesting for him to add the phone number.

Also to your February misinformation; the site was not password protected then so that point is moot.

Back to the review I found Berry to be GND type.