Kingman, Slinky, Jfish, NHL, Jimbo34, Smasher TexasXXX and now: HotDogBronx

Kingman, Slinky, Jfish, NHL, Jimbo34, Smasher,TexasXXX and now: HotDogBronx

(Join Date November 10, 2015, Three fake reviews in no time flat....) Two providers have come forward....

LADIES don't see guys that have NOT been a member here less than a year and this guy goes away! (And those like him!)
I had a lady PM me and tell me it was him. I hope he didn't rip anymore off.

Btw, I thought Toyz was supposed to take care of this guy several months back.

Anyways, be careful ladies
Is it the Goofy lanky Indian guy ? or the weird looking white guy?
A previous alert posted by Jenna jameson has description of this lame ass dude..broke ass loser
HotDogBronx? Well, they say yew are whut yew eat. Ah wund'r how menny beefy weenies he's wrapp'd 'is lips 'roundt?
Is it the Goofy lanky Indian guy ? or the weird looking white guy? Originally Posted by Mata Leon
YES! LMFAO!
SL, keep up. You are slacking on the job, sir. Who's the latest alert about? Smasher or the marine? We need to keep our psycho's straight.
Lol.... SL needs to keep up? Did you notice that the threads over a month old? The bad guys back with an all new handle
Yeah. I know. But the mods closed the other one. So... I am pretty sure it's Kingman/Smasher Texasxxx, jumbo now the other one but wanted to make sure.
I want to keep the psycho's straight.
Yeah. I know. But the mods closed the other one. So... I am pretty sure it's Kingman/Smasher Texasxxx, jumbo now the other one but wanted to make sure. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Yeah.... Fp3cci3 seems like the current release.....
Without any specific information laid out here about the potential threat I fail to see how this should be in the Alerts forum.

If there is something specific regarding this/these members by all means repost an alert breaking it down for the readership otherwise it's not helpful.

Moved to coed.

-Spice
  • Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 10:52 PM
I had a lady PM me and tell me it was him. I hope he didn't rip anymore off.

Btw, I thought Toyz was supposed to take care of this guy several months back.

Anyways, be careful ladies Originally Posted by Deznuttz
I love going back and reading banned Mandles/Fandles & Bandles posts knowing that a lot of the readers are going "OH DAMN, NOW I GET IT"...

Patience...ahhhh...what a stunning virtue it is.