TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

OK let's see which providers have the worst stretch marks!!! I'll start..

1 . .. Its a map of mountains.. Looks like stamped concrete.
2 . WHISPERS.. we will see after he drops 400.

Next.
This should be fun...😎
I have a few and I'm not ashamed of them nor do I care if they bother anyone. They do not define who I am or make me feel ugly. I have seen them on men and women of all sizes and I'm sorry but they are a part of life for many.. pregnancy, weight gain/loss, body building, genetics etc. Seeing as how a large majority of the women here are mothers who likely have some sort of evidence of childbirth ( stretch marks, mommy tummy, mom boobs etc) I'm not sure what's up with all the hating on the women here. I have seen them on cute little spinners, athletic girls, curvy girls, BBW girls etc.. zoom in on the pictures and you will see them. Confidence is key, if you don't like them, move on and quit trying to break everyone down. I always thought you were a pretty good guy mata not sure why all the hate.
OK let's see which providers have the worst stretch marks!!! I'll start..

1 . Originally Posted by Mata Leon

.. Its a map of mountains.. Looks like stamped concrete.
2 . WHISPERS.. we will see after he drops 400.

Next. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What a coward....... the weasel attacks her privately..... and he wants people to believe he will confront you and beat you down in person for saying anything that displeases him?

I have to say that was a pretty shitty move Mata. I have never talked to you privately and have only exchanged words a few times at private events. I'm not sure why you're bringing me into your drama because I happen to be friends with her. I know selina very well as she is a very close friend and also is one of the sweetest girls I know. You just sent me a random text message about you threatening to ruin her reputation and how you will tell others to smear her reputation for whatever reason. I'm not really sure what's going on as I don't care to be around the drama but I ask that you don't text me and make threats towards people I know. That shit is serious and I don't play nice in games like those. I dont want your drama or negativity so please keep your business elsewhere.
I have to say that was a pretty shitty move Mata. I have never talked to you privately and have only exchanged words a few times at private events but not sure why your bringing me into your drama because I happen to be friends with her. I know selina very well as she is a very close friend and also is one of the sweetest girls I know. You just sent me a random text message threatening to ruin her reputation and that you will tell others to smear her reputation for whatever reason. I'm not really sure what's going on as I don't care to be around the drama but I ask that you don't text me and make threats towards people I know. That shit is serious and I don't play nice in games like those. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Wow..... What a real sleaze..... Threatening to ruin the reputations of anyone that says a word negative about him?
I have to say that was a pretty shitty move Mata. I have never talked to you privately and have only exchanged words a few times at private events but not sure why your bringing me into your drama because I happen to be friends with her. I know selina very well as she is a very close friend and also is one of the sweetest girls I know. You just sent me a random text message threatening to ruin her reputation and that you will tell others to smear her reputation for whatever reason. I'm not really sure what's going on as I don't care to be around the drama but I ask that you don't text me and make threats towards people I know. That shit is serious and I don't play nice in games like those. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
ALERT-- LADIES WITH THIS THREAD AND ALL RECENT POSTS BY MATA HAVE SHOWN A NEEDED SPOTLIGHT ON HIM. STAY AWAY AND DO NOT ENGAGE WITH HIM IN ANY WAY. HE HAS SHOWN TO BE VERY UNSTABLE AND VIOLENT. HE HAS THREATENED ANYONE WHO STANDS UP TO HIM. LETS LET THE MODS. KNOW, SOMEONE SUCH AS MATA SHOULD BE REMOVED!! BASHING WOMEN IS NOT COOL, WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO LET HIM GET AWAY WITH ALL OF THIS........
Wow that was not from me. I don't have your number. I .ever said that. And I also did not mention your name BC I have never seen you BL. whispers has so maybe its him acting like me. It would not be the first time cheeseburger has texted people acting like them to start shit. And whispers who are you talking about?.
I have a few and I'm not ashamed of them nor do I care if they bother anyone. They do not define who I am or make me feel ugly. I have seen them on men and women of all sizes and I'm sorry but they are a part of life for many.. pregnancy, weight gain/loss, body building, genetics etc. Seeing as how a large majority of the women here are mothers who likely have some sort of evidence of childbirth ( stretch marks, mommy tummy, mom boobs etc) I'm not sure what's up with all the hating on the women here. I have seen them on cute little spinners, athletic girls, curvy girls, BBW girls etc.. zoom in on the pictures and you will see them. Confidence is key, if you don't like them, move on and quit trying to break everyone down. I always thought you were a pretty good guy mata not sure why all the hate. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I thought Mata liked stretch marks? That's why he is making a top 10 list? If you want to get in the running post a pic of your stretch marks. If they are pretty good like FP then someone will vote for you Im sure. If not I'll vote for you.
Dang winn you don't review enough to bash. This post is nearly an open post to say non ros info that is out there. Its crazy how your dreadful mind goes straight to violence with women. Your a sad person. I think you and cheeseburger are instigating violence and bashing.
.... And whispers who are you talking about?. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Who am I referring to as a sleaze? It's pretty obvious to everyone who that would be....
It is you Mata didn't think I'd call huh?

Hood rat? You making threats now? I think you deserve another slap on the face.
I warned you gals and guys don't feed the trolls.

We need an area call Trollville where they can post. The negative or disrespectful comments are getting so old.

Go ahead RR post one of your comments about me.

Sam
Lol. So u want to call me scream meet me and hang up?. Lol. Your a girl and you stand no chance and since I don't condone violence with women like cheeseburger does call him it could be a good fight. But I am sorry if the truth hurts .. Maybe you should kindly mind your own business Salina.
Not sure cheeseburger who did you say I am talking shit about and posting in private?. Tell me since your accusing me of something.