WHISPERS, WINN DIXIE,ROCKERGIMP AND SEDUCTIVE SELINA THINKS ITS OK TO OUT SOME ONE. !!!

Now I am all in on the fun and games and as of late I have been spending a lot of time troll bashing. Now love me or hate me this thing of ours since I am an active reviewer it is important to me as well as all hobbyist that participate.. no the former trolls and the hot head provider. There are post from Selina that accuse of of a few things as well as calling and threatening outing me. This is of great concern for all of us if she is allowed to slide on this outing. Now the trolls will get on here and defend her but that is only because they are trolls and do nothing g yo contribute except create lies and problems. This post is for the review writer that could possibly see this person. If she outs someone just because I responded to her bashing I could just imagine if someone had a real issue with her. My point is no matter is you like her or not she just can't out people because she does not think. It's dangerous for all of us if providers think they can get away with that. I feel that any personal info not submit by yourself is bashing and outing. I have forward all to admin and I hope something is done.
Now I am all in on the fun and games and as of late I have been spending a lot of time troll bashing. Now love me or hate me this thing of ours since I am an active reviewer it is important to me as well as all hobbyist that participate.. no the former trolls and the hot head provider. There are post from Selina that accuse of of a few things as well as calling and threatening outing me. This is of great concern for all of us if she is allowed to slide on this outing. Now the trolls will get on here and defend her but that is only because they are trolls and do nothing g yo contribute except create lies and problems. This post is for the review writer that could possibly see this person. If she outs someone just because I responded to her bashing I could just imagine if someone had a real issue with her. My point is no matter is you like her or not she just can't out people because she does not think. It's dangerous for all of us if providers think they can get away with that. I feel that any personal info not submit by yourself is bashing and outing. I have forward all to admin and I hope something is done. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
"...as well as calling and threatening outing me."
Really?
lol This idiot gets sadder every minute.

Just so you know... some of us screen shot the alert that had your text posted... take a guess what was at the top of it?

You should really stop fucking with people, you don't know who or when that kind of shit can happen.

Any number of people could have seen that, it was up for a while.

Want me to text you proof?

It was well before you started shit with everyone here!
You can't take the heat so you complain. you are the little snitch. No one outed you and no one here condones outing. This is further proof that whenever you do not get your way, you will do whatever it takes to seek revenge. Mata you have lost all credibility and now your reviews are in question? Stop bullying the providers and stick with us. From what I have heard about Selina and her friends is that they have more class than you will ever comprehend. Stop these harassing pm's to the ladies and just go away mata you are the one trying to out anyone who does not go along with your bullying. Re-read your own posts!! They are proof you should take a permanent vacation from eccie......
Oh and I'm pretty sure if anything were to occur to you, it would be of absolutely no concern to anyone.
That's where your delusion has taken over dumbshit.
No one cares about you... They all want you to go away!

hahaha I can't believe this idiot?
He can't keep his paranoia from boiling over, mata has lost all of his credibility. Even all of his reviews he's constantly bragging about are now in question?? One cannot escape the lies he has told. Now he is just reaching for anything to take the heat off. He is the biggest and sorriest loser I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!
Right? My sides are aching from laughing sooooo hard at this delusional idiot.
Now I am all in on the fun and games and as of late I have been spending a lot of time troll bashing. Now love me or hate me this thing of ours since I am an active reviewer it is important to me as well as all hobbyist that participate.. no the former trolls and the hot head provider. There are post from Selina that accuse of of a few things as well as calling and threatening outing me. This is of great concern for all of us if she is allowed to slide on this outing. Now the trolls will get on here and defend her but that is only because they are trolls and do nothing g yo contribute except create lies and problems. This post is for the review writer that could possibly see this person. If she outs someone just because I responded to her bashing I could just imagine if someone had a real issue with her. My point is no matter is you like her or not she just can't out people because she does not think. It's dangerous for all of us if providers think they can get away with that. I feel that any personal info not submit by yourself is bashing and outing. I have forward all to admin and I hope something is done. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I with Mata on this one, you guys really outed him. Seriously you all outed how stupid, childish, ignorant, dumb MATA is..Rofl������������.. Be good to yourself Mata and take a break.

Also to others plz no more Mata threads, its getting repetitive. Move on plz.
All of these crybabies will out you.

They outed me because one of the traffickers wife let them finger bang her while she gave them a BBBJ.

Now imagine how they would out if it got personal.

Outing has been accepted by the crybabies as a legit way to pay back someone who made them cry.
@mata, quote where I've outted you.

Yes. I'm speaking directly to you.
Thought you was gonna out yourself conehead to me? You said you wanted to scrap. What you all talk now? Which one is it? Where your business address that you was gonna give me or are you all talk?
I with Mata on this one, you guys really outed him. Seriously you all outed how stupid, childish, ignorant, dumb MATA is..Rofl������������.. Be good to yourself Mata and take a break. Originally Posted by subaru

Lololololol
So Mata, Selina asked you to quote where she is outing you, you gonna sit there full of shit, or back your lying big fucking mouth?
Post up you fucking insane pussy!
So he started another thread to launch false accusations at Selina?

WOW..... No wonder women here are afraid to speak up about him.....
So Mata, Selina asked you to quote where she is outing you, you gonna sit there full of shit, or back your lying big fucking mouth?
Post up you fucking insane pussy! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I actually agree with you on this one. Whodathunk.