Mata Leons's Greatest Hits

Post up your favorite Mata Leon quote! Help keep the RockStar's legend alive!

I WILL NEVER LEAVE MINIONS Originally Posted by Mata Leon
MATA IS THE KING AND THAT IS THAT. Meltdown? Lol I have been running you fools since day one. Constantly desperate to post a new thread just to keep up. I continue to smash you trolls and it's easy. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
...... it's funny how you three work together yet yield nothing. Man it's so easy smashing you. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Post up your favorite Mata Leon quote! Help keep the RockStar's legend alive! Originally Posted by Whispers
Winning-- That was mata leon !!!!!!!!!
Hard to beat this display of simpleness.
What is a tockstar?
What is a tockstar? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Mata is really bad at spelling. He obviously meant to write sockstar.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/ho...cks.201649273/
Mata is really bad at spelling. He obviously meant to write sockstar.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/ho...cks.201649273/ Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I love to rape and sodomize women!!! Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Glad he is banned he was one sick twisted individual.
I like one of his most recent posts

If you look, there are no alerts on me except from a provider that had really bad teeth that was upset I would not see her and if you look at a the post I at first did not want to say anything then she screems bare back. I read a lot of my stuff and to be honest what whispers and RR say is true. I am a real hobbyist giving good info. Its just trolls that say things. And danger where?. It seems as though many are jealous that I bang a lot of new hot chicks and I'm usually their first Greek.. How is that ass rape?. I got on here to have fun and get hot chicks but the more I learn the more I see you guys that dont review and think you have an opinion don't. In all My post I dont see anything but shit. Even now as I post from this bandle. But in a whispers and RR there is atruth and trash talking but no participation that I understand. I really think you guys should let me suck your cocks. Originally Posted by Mata Leon AKA DogCatcher
I like the ones where he calls you CHEESEBURGER and ROCKERRICK a GIMP. Lol I laughed my ass off. That's is funny whispers how you change the him to me. But your wrong, I am not MATA LEON. but I wish I we're the way he causes fear in your heart. Your kind of a pussy.
Yet you were afraid and no showed a GIMP?
Yeah you're a real badass!

I know I know... meet you at Starbucks.
Yet you were afraid and no showed a GIMP?
Yeah you're a real badass!

I know I know... meet you at Starbucks. Originally Posted by rockerrick
ten o'clock as I remember. Dummy said he doesn't drink coffee, he has tea!!
What a pussy........
Ah unnerstand thet Starbuck's also has hawt chocklit, scones, an' muffkins.
Ah unnerstand thet Starbuck's also has hawt chocklit, scones, an' muffkins. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

And lots of white women.
And lots of white women. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Thet luvs, luvs, luvs tha butt-sex.
Oughta change tha name ta Starbutt's
Thet luvs, luvs, luvs tha butt-sex.
Oughta change tha name ta Starbutt's Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Good one DD.