Hobbyist Spot Light: PLEASE if your a provider that has been hurt in any way by MATA LEON PLEASE step forward and share with us!

Any providers that want to step forward that have actually met Mata Leon BCD??? Serious accusations are being repeated over and over. But NOT by providers that have actually met Mata Leon BCD???

Once AGAIN... only first hand information. PLEASE if your a provider that has been hurt in any way by MATA LEON PLEASE step forward and share your story with us!
  • Gamer
  • 11-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Yeah, what could go wrong with ladies posting their rape stories here? Wish we could ask LaVida...
Did she retire?
Yeah, what could go wrong with ladies posting their rape stories here? Wish we could ask LaVida... Originally Posted by Gamer
This thread is a safe place for all the lying whores to tell their rape stories about Mata.

The Weinstein effect is in full force gals. Tell your stories and credibility will be considered.

I'm surprised the attention seeking butt hurt BitterAriel hasn't yapped again. Oh that's right, Mata didn't want to see her.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
Lol. Maybe gimpy will dress up get a providers handle and chime in... Lol. Like I said there is no one... I think the lies that whisphers/ cheesy and RR/ gimpy and finally whimp dickcie have told has just blown up in their faces. Just goes to show you that you cant mess with a rockstar member that so many women love. IN DA FACE.
No lies and no blow up in my face.
How's lining up appointments going for you rapist?
So rapist how did your 10 points taste?
How many more you got to give?
Ahhhh nevermind... I'll get them to you soon enough!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060199998

Nice post
Yeah, what could go wrong with ladies posting their rape stories here? Wish we could ask LaVida... Originally Posted by Gamer
The ladies are too afraid, they do not want the scrutiny nor the publicity.. Mata has made sure with his threats and rw knowledge of these providers that they will not say anything publicly!!
Mata is a RAPIST!! I know that for a fact!! Look at all the alerts, postings, and board presence of mata! This all shows a pattern of behavior that no one else has seen in a scum sucking monger. Most of the proof would result in outing. So another reason for lack of responses. The ladies are well versed in mata's behavior, that is why he cannot book with anybody!!
Come on mata!! What other lies ya' got???
Mata!! Why won't you answer my pm's?? I know, it's because you are scared to death of the proof I have against you!!!!!! This is NO GAME. YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT JUST SOME POINTS ON ECCIE!!!!!!!!
This thread is a safe place for all the lying whores to tell their rape stories about Mata.

The Weinstein effect is in full force gals. Tell your stories and credibility will be considered.

I'm surprised the attention seeking butt hurt BitterAriel hasn't yapped again. Oh that's right, Mata didn't want to see her.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Again little tree, B/S. Ariel turned him down and he started threatening her!! As his usual mo with many providers. I have the screen shots from begging to end!! So what other shit you got?? But I imagine that you 2 homo's have each other backs!! You know when you're corn hollin' each other!!
I know you are asking about providers, but I want to chime in as a hobbyist.

Mata Leon sent me a pm and hurt my feelings. He hurt... my feelings. It was like he raped my soul. I don't know if I'll ever get over it.
I know you are asking about providers, but I want to chime in as a hobbyist.

Mata Leon sent me a pm and hurt my feelings. He hurt... my feelings. It was like he raped my soul. I don't know if I'll ever get over it.. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Any providers that want to step forward that have actually met Mata Leon BCD??? Serious accusations are being repeated over and over. But NOT by providers that have actually met Mata Leon BCD???

Once AGAIN... only first hand information. PLEASE if your a provider that has been hurt in any way by MATA LEON PLEASE step forward and share your story with us!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm curious.

How many women have you spoken to in the last few years that have come to you about a problem with some guy here that you KNOW was hurt in some way but were afraid to ever post their story here on the board?

Now you are publicly championing one of the guys more disrespectful and ugly to the whores that might publicly state they want nothing to do with him and taking the position on others that if they won't come forward and post it hear in CoEd for the Public to read then it obviously did not happen?

You don't have to read a lot to SEE how viciously Mata has attacked women that have stood up to him on the boards. you KNOW Mata and have seen in person how upset and quick to want to throw down with someone that crosses him he is.

Yet you are championing him as if he is a Saint`and letting any woman afraid / unwilling to publicly post it know you don't believe anything ever happened?

The blowback on you and some lady you feel has been harmed is sure to be magnified by your injecting yourself in this demanding something we almost never see.....

Most of the whores suffer in silence....

I think your call to publicly step forward is going to make many more afraid to do so.
I think the only fear providers have is being harrassed by trolls. Come on guys you keep lying and make up excuses on why you can't prove it. Do all you trolls see how desperate you look?. No gimpy I book just fine, reviews coming for your fantasies about me and my life. And yes I have blocked troll PM's and post so lmfao, "YOU GOT NOTING"
Do I really need to post the links to all the women who hate your fucking guts again you rapist?
Just go away, you are a worthless human being who needs to take a few years to re adjust his moral compass.
Or get raped in prison daily, whichever happens to come first!
[QUOTE=Mata Leon;1060201408]. And yes I have blocked troll PM's

Just like a little bottom boi to block pm's!! You are scared!! It really is starting to hurt. This is nothing compared to what you have put countless women through.. What a man you are?? No wonder Red couldn't get enough of my dick!
Hey mata,, when you got back from Fredericksburg not too long ago and went down on red, that was me you tasted!! The whole time Red was thinking of me and laughing at your sorry ass in her mind !!! hahahahahahaha
This thread is a safe place for all the lying whores to tell their rape stories about Mata. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Can you explain to all exactly how this is a "safe place" for anyone to post anything?