URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Energy Corridor
Activities: Lfk, body exploration, bbbj, bls, tuma, cim, massage, bbbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1" 115lbs athletic C-cup with great shape and good overall body. Very sexy
Recommendation: Yes
She's a solid visit.

She makes you rinse your mouth out with mouthwash before you start. She does it too. She has a super strong smell of Asian food coming from her mouth.
She likes to kiss...and I do too. I need all the practice I can get in this area. She's a good one to practice with. Be prepared for the strong smell of Asian food when partaking in her love of kissing. It ruins it a little bit for me.

She can f_ _ _ and BBBj with the best of them.
SHe just doesn't lay on her back and say...okay, you can f_ _ _ me now.
She rides you like a champ...you can do any position you want with her. She won't be on her phone or leaving the room to see who is at the door. You don't have to bribe her to take off her clothes....there is no resistence...there won't be a customer in the lobby when you are leaving.(there is no lobby, i9t's in a private residence)
She is balls to the wall.
She's really good.

As far as multiple pops go, I was told "no" and that my time was up.
this really put a blemish on what was otherwise a really good visit for me.

She gets down to business though and she knows what to do. There is no BS of trying to get her to do certain things...it is 1 hour of balls to the wall fun.

If you want to kiss, daty, and f_ _ _ with the best of them, and you want to do it with a pretty girl - go see Bebe.
Bebe is a great time and a great view!!!
She's a solid visit.

She makes you rinse your mouth out with mouthwash before you start. She does it too. She has a super strong smell of Asian food coming from her mouth.
She likes to kiss...and I do too. I need all the practice I can get in this area. She's a good one to practice with. Be prepared for the strong smell of Asian food when partaking in her love of kissing. It ruins it a little bit for me.

She can f_ _ _ and BBBj with the best of them.
SHe just doesn't lay on her back and say...okay, you can f_ _ _ me now.
She rides you like a champ...you can do any position you want with her. She won't be on her phone or leaving the room to see who is at the door. You don't have to bribe her to take off her clothes....there is no resistence...there won't be a customer in the lobby when you are leaving.(there is no lobby, i9t's in a private residence)
She is balls to the wall.
She's really good.

As far as multiple pops go, I was told "no" and that my time was up.
this really put a blemish on what was otherwise a really good visit for me.

She gets down to business though and she knows what to do. There is no BS of trying to get her to do certain things...it is 1 hour of balls to the wall fun.

If you want to kiss, daty, and f_ _ _ with the best of them, and you want to do it with a pretty girl - go see Bebe. Originally Posted by rogerdodger21
No MSOG? Must be new. She let me pop twice, but this was back in December.
You are a stud^^

Nope, there were not MSOG for me. I also was not cheated on my time.
Perhaps she didn't care for me. Maybe she had another appointment and she needed to get me out of there so I didn't cross paths with the next person.

If you want to talk about something that will really spoil it for me, it's getting pushed out the door and the next person is there in the "lobby" waiting. Then she acts like she doesn't know me. I never go back to a place when this happens. This is a huge dealbreaker for me.
That will never happen with Bebe.
Part of what I am paying for in my mind is to be treated with some respect and not the visual of the above.

I still had a really good time.
She can kiss, suck dick, and f_ _ _ like a champion.
She really gets into it.
Time with her did not come across as a regimen or part of some routine. It wasn't 30 seconds of my dick in her mouth followed by laziness of her just laying on her back. She doesn't make it feel like it is about her. She understands it is about the customer.

If you can convince her you are safe, she'll probably see you.
Is she Vietnamese or Filipina
Vietnamese....please. Read the above more carefully. With Bebe, It is 100% about the customer and not Bebe. That rules out Vietnamese.

If you want somebody to tease you and talk about next time,...then as your going out she is greeting the next customer coming in and she all of a sudden acts like she doesn't know you...., if you want somebody who is going to cheat you on your time...then Bebe is not your girl.

If you want a nice, clean place with a hot girl who likes to kiss, f_ _ _, and BBBJ....if you want a GFE from the minute you walk in until you walk out the door...then go see Bebe.
She's Azerbejani