Name: Audriana18
User ID:: -
Phone: 8328192259
Email Address: audriana202@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?80516-Audriana18
City: Katy
State: Texas
Address: 10 West and N Mason Road
Activities: GFE disrobe her, DATY, Fondle and suck breasts, LFK, MISH, K9, CG, spin to RCG, BBBJ 5x, ACG, Standing MISH, Standing Doggie, CONVO, side CG, MSOG, numerous other positions, BBBJ to HJ to pearl necklace, PHOTOS, shower together.
Since I'm a previous client we meet a few hours after she advertises she was in the Houston area from her studies in College Station. We both arrived at the parking lot at the same time so went in and checked into the hotel. She had some lingerie but instead I just undressed her from her street clothes. Lingerie is best on the bedroom floor. She's amazingly beautiful, smart, energetic and improves each time we meet. The only Caucasian true spinner I've found that comes to Houston. So young and pretty.
Hair Length and Color: Long red head
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Natural redhead with long soft hair. A pretty face with freckles since I ask her not to use makeup because I love her freckles. Amazingly fit spinner body with fantastic curves of a woman.
Pretty chest with tremendous titties. Very sweet tasting tight, bare, and pink vagina. An amazing ass. A must see Treasure of Texas. New ATF.
Recommendation: Yes