Name: Scarleth
User ID:: None
Phone: In her ad
Email Address: -
URL / Website: P411 p318432 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?53351-scarleth
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 45 north and beltway 8
Activities: VERY GFE, DFK to the max, BBBJ 2X DT, BLS, DATY, FIV, CIM, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, lactating sweet nectar, my first
Hair Length and Color: Mid back length, black wave
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: scarleth is about 5' 5" long hair, full lips, white teeth, big natural tits, with very responsive nipples, bare thigh kitty, Long legs, soft smooth body, mommy damage, The total package friendly personally smart,
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Thank you
Seems you had a great time. Definitely a great girl.
Reviewed the pics. 10/10 body. Looks nice to me but a perfect body! Have you been with any of top ladies in town?
I believe it is important to be as objective as possible when scoring body and looks of a provider. Just my opinion
Nice review. Thank you
Seems you had a great time. Definitely a great girl.
Reviewed the pics. 10/10 body. Looks nice to me but a perfect body! Have you been with any of top ladies in town?
I believe it is important to be as objective as possible when scoring body and looks of a provider. Just my opinion Originally Posted by RickyMartin
Thanks for clarifying.
Sounds nonetheless like she is definitely a good find. Appreciate the pictures. Most providers don't post enough to give clients a good idea of what they look like and you can't trust they are up to date. Thus hobbiest like you who post pics should be commended for doing us a great service.
Para mi, pagastes demasio para una nina........... pero con tal que te gusto............. Meencanto tu cuenta de ella................