Keep on DEFUNDING and DON'T Forget Your CARE Packages..Only in Lostin,TX

Former Sen. Barbara Boxer attacked, robbed in California
Boxer served in the Senate from 1993 to 2017
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

San Francisco locals demand change to stop brazen crime
Former Sen. Barbara Boxer was attacked and robbed of her cell phone Monday while in Northern California, according to a Twitter post from her account.

Boxer, a Democrat from California, was in Oakland's Jack London Square neighborhood when someone pushed her in the back and took her phone, according to the tweet.

"Earlier today former Senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted in the Jack London Square neighborhood of Oakland," the social media post reads. "The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car. She is thankful that she was not seriously injured."

The statement posted to Boxer’s Twitter account said she is "thankful that she was not seriously injured."

Fox News has reached out to a representative of Boxer for additional information.

The Oakland Police Department said the robbery occurred at 1:15 p.m. in the 300 block of 3rd Street. It declined to confirm whether Boxer was the victim.

"The suspect forcefully took loss from the victim, and fled in a nearby waiting vehicle," the police said in a statement.

Sorry, Barbara. We don’t have any police officers to deal with your mugging. The department has been defunded and all our police officers have quit. we wish you the best of luck. let us know how it all works out for you. take care.
beexcellenttoeachother
51 minutes ago

unless your cell phone is worth more than $950 it's not a crime in California. she was just donating it to somebody who needed it more.
ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE IN LOSTIN...LOL
Keep Defunding...
Lostin Residents..

Proud to be a loser?...as UT is. Hook what LOSERS? All UT teams suck.
BTW..The Post Office is open tomorrow so you can send your Care Package out...Just make sure you also send some $ as your Mayor (who you voted for) requested to help your Dumbo Reps.
LOL

Only a flori-duhian could confuse Oakland and Austin...
I think you're confused Dumbocrat,
The point was DEFUNDING Dumbo,
BTW Did you send YOUR Care package?

Or are you confused on where to send it?
In your spare time find a Post Office or Fed Ex,
Better yet,take a ride up 35 and deliver it personally, I forgot you don't have the money for gas..LOL
Lostin..City of LOSERS...Just root for UT,another Loser.
Also don't ever call 911..You'll be waiting a while.

Oakland,Chicago and Lostin
Nice Trifecta

Politifact
Fact-check: Have police cuts in Austin led to a 'doubling of murder'?
Can you answer,or are you confused?

Keep Defunding...
Lostin Residents..

Proud to be a loser?...as UT is. Hook what LOSERS? All UT teams suck.
BTW..The Post Office is open tomorrow so you can send your Care Package out...Just make sure you also send some $ as your Mayor (who you voted for) requested to help your Dumbo Reps.
LOL

Originally Posted by Rachelina
For the first time in school history, Texas won the Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup as the most successful Division I athletic program for the 2020-21 school year.

So much for your stupid comment about UT athletic teams being losers. And no, I am not a UT grad. Just someone who knows the facts.
For the first time in school history, Texas won the Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup as the most successful Division I athletic program for the 2020-21 school year.

So much for your stupid comment about UT athletic teams being losers. And no, I am not a UT grad. Just someone who knows the facts. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't think she cares about facts. She's more worried about name calling and putting her Trumper tantrum on display.

I find it funny how she's so obsessed with the whole defunding issue, when she herself breaks the law for a living. What a "Stand Up" citizen she is.
Isn't breaking the law while being spectacularly stupid about it like the official pastime in Flori-duh?
What about Football....? What's your losing record...RECENTLY..

Not Volleyball..or Whatever WEAK Sport..YOU GET YOUR FALSE STATS from.
I didn't know about your soccer team STATS,or Golf.
I was referring to the LOSTIN Football team who got scared and went to the SEC.
HOOK THAT..LOL
And I assume your name is "John" LOL
What about Football....? What's your losing record...RECENTLY..

Not Volleyball..or Whatever WEAK Sport..YOU GET YOUR FALSE STATS from.
I didn't know about your soccer team STATS,or Golf.
I was referring to the LOSTIN Football team who got scared and went to the SEC.
HOOK THAT..LOL
Got scared?? Scared of who?? If a team was scared, then the SEC would be the last conference they would want to go to.
You are typical of representing Lostin...City of Losers..
You are typical of representing Lostin...City of Losers..
You keep a framed picture of Marjorie Taylor Greene next to your bed don't you?
SO DID YOU SEND THE CARE PACKAGE?
I HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE DALLAS IS..DUMBOCRAT LIVING IN LOSTIN

If I had to make a guess, she probably advertised bj during her visit to Austin, and a client, in a completely innocent and understandable mistake, stuck it up her behind. I doubt most people could tell the difference.
EVERYONE--- stop insulting each other. Talk about the issues all you want but the back and forth insults of each other stops.