STD?

• raum
  • 09-14-2021, 07:27 PM
The shaft of my dick will periodically get shiny smooth skin, over a day or 2 will look like plastic, then it'll shed like a snake. I thought it was latex reaction, but does using them and it's still happening, any thoughts? Can't get in to see the doctor for 2 weeks, hoping to figure it out and treatt with OTC medicine while I wait.
momma. momma said dont play wit nasty womens
If you can treat it it's either bacterial or fungal ......... try 3 days of
neosporin ....... if no help then try 3 days of tinactin ...... if it doesn't clear up it's doctor time
Sounds like Psoriasis which is not an STD but you do need to go to a doctor to treat it.
And, also, as a side note (kind of)...

if you're on this board, or you are sexually active (even if you think your partner is only having sex with you) maybe just get tested regularly?

Then you won't have to post on anonymous online forums where everyone is ignorant and will give you their "medical" opinion.

If you're in the Austin area, look up the Kind Clinic. They offer free testing services, and you can get free condoms and lube too. I get tested pretty much monthly there.

It sounds more like a skin condition. Or maybe you're heavy on the mastrubating side and could use more coconut oil. I dunno. I'm not a doctor. Go see one.
The shaft of my dick will periodically get shiny smooth skin, over a day or 2 will look like plastic, then it'll shed like a snake. I thought it was latex reaction, but does using them and it's still happening, any thoughts? Can't get in to see the doctor for 2 weeks, hoping to figure it out and treatt with OTC medicine while I wait. Originally Posted by raum
Penicillin works miracles
Most providers raw dawg someone. Giving a ho a creampie is like shooting craps
Most providers raw dawg someone. Giving a ho a creampie is like shooting craps Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you’re going Greek, the craps sometimes shoots back.