PT Dallas, worth checking out?

Is PT Dallas worth checking out?

Looking for a new change of scenery and possible FS.

Are the ladies hot there? Trying to avoid the plague of cubans (Especially at BBD)?

What does VIP run me and is it private?

Are the girls hot, any known Ethnicity?

Any other club recommendations for a change of scenery, pelase recommendations. In the mood to explore haha
I've been a few times. Was fun a couple of the times. Just went to the normal VIP for like $20 then $20 a song. Not real private but usually only 1-2 people in there when I went. A couple frisky girls but didn't really try for more. Never been upstairs though. Most girls were Spanish or White.
Are the girls hot? I went a while back and the seating looks ghetto. Classroom type seating with 3 dance stage.

Someone told me VIP can be done, just wondering if the girls are hot tho?
  • chzar
  • 03-01-2024, 06:36 AM
It really depends on the day and time. Day shift is more reliable for FS, but have been approached for it more at night. as far as hot, it's a roll of the dice, sometimes I see some really hot girls to me, and other times I am not interested at all. mixed bag.
I am done with PTs and other clubs. I'd rather pay a provider for a HH than be in a club where lots of eyes are on your every move. Clubs are too transactional. The last time I was in PTs, I went to VIP with C******, who is a long-term regular. She is very friendly in the VIP until you are finished feeding the vending machine. Spend 100 for a lame HJ. I prefer GFE, and willing to renumerate. Just me, your experience may vary.
went last week for the 1st time. surprised it was byob. fellow customer was super cool and hooked me up with some of his. not enough discussion about cool bros you'll come across when adventuring.
the ladies were definitely hit or miss. heavy latin vibes. not my thing but still very hot. tested waters with 3 gals. could have definitely gotten extras within 2-3 dances. definitely recommend as a hang out spot.