Date: 2/29/24
Name: S, V and S
Phone: 8172677701
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.babydollsfw.com/
City: Ft worth
State: Texas
Address: On 157 between Euless and Arlington
Activities: A bit of conversation to get to know them. A bit of playing at my table. In the booths it was me playing with everything the babes have and them playing with everything I have. One at a time
Hair Length and Color: All long and dark and clean
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: They all had hot firm youthful bodies with that beautiful brown skin. They were all HnW well put together. Young Pretty faces and good teeth. I don't do bad teeth. That's a red flag to me.
Recommendation: -yes. Even though the club can be a Hitt or miss
  • GregN
  • 03-04-2024, 04:18 PM
I went this weekend during the day as well but can't recommend. Neither of the two dancers I wanted to see where there. They were only maybe 7 dancers, all but one were cuban. Two were hot though. Nothing special to report from the dancers besides they all had great natural tits.
Way too many Cubans thanks to the hiring manager pimping them and making them pay extra to work there. That said, I still manager to have fun with other dancers almost every time. It has its dead times just like any other club.
  • mb60
  • 03-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Went Saturday evening to watch a fight. Pretty much all Cubans but there was 2 very cute ones. There was a young girl said she was Dominican with a bunch of tats. Did not get a dance but tipped her on stage and she was very gorgeous. Stood out from the other girls for sure.
Went Saturday evening to watch a fight. Pretty much all Cubans but there was 2 very cute ones. There was a young girl said she was Dominican with a bunch of tats. Did not get a dance but tipped her on stage and she was very gorgeous. Stood out from the other girls for sure. Originally Posted by mb60
She is indeed from the DR. VERY hot indeed. She is also a very high energy dancer. Got dances from her and the idea of slow grind is not one she understands. Sex with her would probably kill me
  • GregN
  • 03-09-2024, 04:40 PM
So I went back again this weekend and one of the 2 I wanted to see was there, so had a much better time. She has tats, but is cuban not DR, but doesn't act like the others. Real bubbly and easy to talk to.
  • mb60
  • 03-12-2024, 07:44 PM
Is the VIP booth $ 165 at BDFW worth the price if that's what they cost these days ?
  • GregN
  • 03-12-2024, 10:17 PM
I always use the booths next to the stage. Not a lot of privacy which doesn't bother me. You just pay 20$ to the dancer for those booths.

I don't have any info on the vip. I think it's next to the small cooking area