thinking about moving to denver to start a new exciting hot life are u ready for a thick young && ready to get nasty horny bad girl

hey denver!

I'm new to this site wanting to try out denver for the first time.
I have sexy pictures for those who want a taste.

I'm fun young && ready to please.
Mmmlexmmm@yahoo.com

Please email me if you'd like to see more I'm very descret && wanting to have fun.
Welcome Lexxy.

We need to get you to Verified Provider status here on Eccie. That will allow you to post regular weekly ads and create your showcase. Please check this thread for instructions.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=204179
Just a quick FYI, there was a bit of drama recently with a provider using that exact name. She no longer does, but just so you are aware. I don't think in any shape or form you will be mistaken for her.
Its such a common provider name with all the different spelling variations. There are at least 100 just on Eccie. Very easy to get them confused.
Ok im sure i can change my name thank you for the info gentlemen im noticing denver isnt very live but i want to make it live if not back to texas i go
That can be done but we have to get you verified before much of anything is going to happen. Please see my post #2 above.
Im having a hard time finding a place i can make mu website && getting a review because im soo new at this the only thing i do have is a referral? Anyone think they can help?