The Worst Way To Die On The Oregon Trail

I'm pretty sure that was the only way I ever died playing it, too funny.
you know, you know... there is a terry in every building of every slid scale property on the planet. Tee E ar ar Y. hee hee hee. you posters, you know... should REALLY find a new outlet or HOBBY to partake and quivershake.

This one seems to indicate you either have imunity because you climed to top of one of Terry's poles and think you have the key to the TREASURE... OR... you are currently serving LIVE LIFE in one of the NEW POLOCK villas and your I.Q. excludes you from anything derogatory occuring to you.

There's one other explanation for why your corn fed belittling egos can't help but TYPE and push POST... but I'll leave that one in the HAT on my affiliation's speaker box.

stones rolling is about as intelligent as rolls stowing .

143 - ( 1 letter word ) 4 - four letter word 3 three letter word.

How many combinations can you come up with using both text to numberics and numerics to predictive and actual alpha betical webster words.

have a nice m.f. ( 6 7 3 ) day.
you know, you know... there is a terry in every building of every slid scale property on the planet. Tee E ar ar Y. hee hee hee. you posters, you know... should REALLY find a new outlet or HOBBY to partake and quivershake.

This one seems to indicate you either have imunity because you climed to top of one of Terry's poles and think you have the key to the TREASURE... OR... you are currently serving LIVE LIFE in one of the NEW POLOCK villas and your I.Q. excludes you from anything derogatory occuring to you.

There's one other explanation for why your corn fed belittling egos can't help but TYPE and push POST... but I'll leave that one in the HAT on my affiliation's speaker box.

How many combinations can you come up with using both text to numberics and numerics to predictive and actual alpha betical webster words.

have a nice m.f. ( 6 7 3 ) day. Originally Posted by _Jayne_
What the hell was that?
ditto (above).

doesn't 143 mean love? or I love you?
I love you = 1 letter, 4 letters, 3 letters = 143
ohhhhhh well then 534...that's laugh out loud.
What the hell was that? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Maybe his name is Terry?

Wubba, wubba, wubba...What the HELL did she say???

Tia, that joke was so bad it was good...

I am so confused! What's the numerical equation for that???
Here...let me translate her first paragraph:
Originally Posted by _Jayne_

She said, and I quote:
"34, 34... 521525825458236. 31221. 333. 37, 34... 6541362527311."

Much easier to understand now, eh?
Soooooo much easier.....thanks Tia!