Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CBJ, Mish,standing K9,CG, regular K9
Session Length: Hhr
Fee: $120
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Destiny is a tall cuite spinner with B tits. She has a really nice ass and hips. This lady loves to have sex. She seems very willing to please. Destiny is a very young lady and our newest provider in South MS.
Recommendation: Yes
I found this photo doing a Google search of her phone #.
If this is her in the Little Black Dress you described, I'm sure the Lady will have no problem staying as busy as she want to be.

Have her contact one of the Mississippi Mods to ask for Verified Provider status.

That will allow her the benefits you have told her about and then she can focus her efforts on the Gentlemen of Southern Mississippi who treat our Ladies well.

Your review (Damn fine review by the way!), her Ads and possibly a Vouch from you and she should sail through the VP process quickly.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
This was the one Biomed.
I used Destiny/Brandy a couple of times and she starts out great. But after a couple of visits when you call her she will tell her stories to get you to send her money "MoneyGram, green dot" in advance and be real nice to you over phone promising you anything, After you send money she will not take your call again. First timers she will be great tho, just stay away from repeat business.
I used Destiny/Brandy a couple of times and ... Originally Posted by billyland
Please do not post in review threads that have been idle over 30 days since the last post - almost 4 months ago on this one (see rule below).

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.