Red Wings? .... lol

LMAO... Ok everyone knows I was born in Michigan now. So there we have the Detroit Red Wings. So in Michigan it's a trick term when you hear Red Wings....

Ok, so I get a call from a guy in Texas last month requesting for my to sell him his Red Wings...(like he knew it was time) LOL... now with me being from Michigan, I knew actually what he wanted but I was not sure if he knew what he was trying to buy...lol

So do you ladies and gents know what "Red Wings" are?

I will give the answer, I just want to know how in-tune the hobbiest really are.
I defer all my "Red Wings" questions to SPH. lol
MM
Really? I mean seriously, is this post worthy? My interest in forums has dropped dramatically over the last month based on drama, post whores and ridiculous posts.
This is hobby related and everyone who is a real hobbiest may just want to know if they don't already. Just MHO
Lets be a bit more flexible in the selection of our reading.

Angelsshadow- if you have no interest in this then simply pass it by. This certainly does not reach the level of drama that many other sites have. Learn to relax. I find that a good handjob now and then works wonders!!!!!!!
"Red Wings"
DATY while the menstral cycle is running.
What do you ladies and gents think?
Is this out the question?
Something that you have heard of?
Or Something that is at the top of your list?
if this dude knows he likes DATBY, then that must mean he's done it before, and therefore, I would avoid him like the plague that he's probably carrying...
LOL... babe I didn't take the request because I had not heard of it since Michigan and didn't know(well I know there are a lot of fetishes but) that someone in the Hobby knew when to call to request it. LOL *shaking my head*
The way the Red Wings are playing this year . . .
Lets be a bit more flexible in the selection of our reading.

Angelsshadow- if you have no interest in this then simply pass it by. This certainly does not reach the level of drama that many other sites have. Learn to relax. I find that a good handjob now and then works wonders!!!!!!! Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Im cool Shooter, just saying could be much more appealing topics. Sadly I know the definition of an Alabama Hotpocket too but doesn't mean its worth the discussion.
Please everyone remember when you see or hear
"Red Wings" it mean =
Not saying it's good or bad.
Just thought it be a good conversation.
I thought RED WINGS was fucking when a women was on the rag.
That is why I started this so no one was confused at what the term originally meant. I didn't want ladies or gents requesting or accepting something that was not in thier own nature.

We all are different, so education always helps.
"Red Wings" it mean =

FYI ladies: If I schedule with you and Aunt Flo is in town, please tell me. I will reschedule. Try the sponge trick or the Insteads cup and I will not be back and make sure others know, too.

FYI ladies: If I schedule with you and Aunt Flo is in town, please tell me. I will reschedule. Try the sponge trick or the Insteads cup and I will not be back and make sure others know, too. Originally Posted by cpi3000
LMAO