Car wreck... (graphic content)

On 5/19/20 I was coming home late from Hot Springs. I fell asleep and wrecked my car. I now suffer from a broken neck , collapsed lung and my left ear was cut in two pieces. By the Grace of God I am alive. I am unable to hobby and I apologize to the Gentlemen whom I had upcoming appointments with.

As you all know I'm a single mom of 6 kids.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Staff Edit - Eccie does not permit requests for donations - Biomed1
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2522.jpg (248.5 KB, 590 views) File Type: jpg IMG_2523.jpg (127.1 KB, 579 views) File Type: jpg IMG_2526.jpg (149.7 KB, 582 views) File Type: jpg IMG_2529.jpg (134.9 KB, 580 views)
How do we donate money to you?
How do we donate money to you? Originally Posted by Doug48
Staff Edit - Please contact the Member by PM, E-mail, Text or other means - Biomed1

Thank you
Dame. I broke my neck 6 years ago. It’s painful and takes a while to recover. Be careful and do all the therapy. Prayers for you.
How do we donate money to you? Originally Posted by Doug48
Dame. I broke my neck 6 years ago. It’s painful and takes a while to recover. Be careful and do all the therapy. Prayers for you. Originally Posted by drive10
Thank you
WOW !! What a surprise... Sooo sorry to hear about your accident ! Hoping that you recover quickly.... Prayers...
Holy shit. Hope you are not in too much pain
I suspect it is not an issue but you just told any cop on here your real name by showing your license plate
I am so sorry to hear this. How can we help?
  • Sandy
  • 05-22-2020, 10:41 PM
Just re-tweeted you, and apped you $50 hope it helps.
Prayed go out. Is there a go fund me yet?
prayers n well wishes sent your way my sweet lady!!!! HUGS TOO!!
Oh my! So sorry this happened to you!!