Deposits Required

So I' haven't been very active in the provider world in the last few years for personal reasons. I've dabbled a bit, but nothing like I used to do.

I've noticed a lot of providers are asking for a deposit now. They always say it's to lock in a date and reduce the risk of no shows. However, this strikes me as risky, because it seems like a good opportunity to just take the money and flake out. Worse than that, it seems like a surefire way to create a transaction record for the police to track you down if that girl is ever picked up.

I know most of the ladies on this site are too professional to pull some shit like that, but I wanted to get some feedback from some of the hobbyists on here. Thoughts and opinions? Bad experiences? Worth the trouble?
This is why having a provider that is reputable is important! The hobby requires trust in other areas, branching into this aspect holds both parties accountable for the allotted time planned to spend with one another. Do some research before committing to a deposit based appointment is my only recommendation!
PERSONALLY I know there is some extremely legit girls
I will never pay any type of a deposit
I have cancelled twice
1 time because of a traffic
accident and the other one is
when I had planned on a out of town trip that I cancelled a prearranged visit due to the convid 19 thing witch as you all know locked down this country and only that reason
Now my trust level is very low I have been burned to many times