EIGHT THREADS ON THE FRONT PAGE BY THE SAME LIAR.

which of whir-LIE-tURD'S EIGHT spam threads now on the front page do YOU think might not have a major "stretch," "spin" or downturns LIE?

I don't think he can post a factual thread without somehow making untruthful... Either with his headline, his commentary or his swift retreat when called on them.
Liar...........It is 9 threads....and only because you keep bumping my threads...........

BTW, I thought you were boycotting my threads. And telling everyone else to do the same.

What happened?
Ever give a party and no one showed?
I have decided that your narcissism, arrogance and lying no longer get a free pass.

for the time being, your ass is toast, LOSER!

Keep lying, keep losing!

FACT JACK!
I only count 3 threads by bigkotex.
I only count 3 threads Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's a good thing there were only 3. Turdy can't count any higher!
Stop posting thread titles in ALL CAPS.

I reflexively ignore them because I think they are Whirlagay threads.
Yeah, stop it...if you keep it up I will be forced to start using all lower case to stand out from the crowd!
Yeah, stop it...if you keep it up I will be forced to start using all lower case to stand out from the crowd! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Don't worry.

The stupidity of your posts will ensure that you will always stand out from the crowd.

Capitals or not.
Stupidity is your own over reactions to capitalized threads..............that and voting for Obama TWICE; while claiming to be a conservative ! Talk about doubling down on being a dumb ass.
Don't worry.

The stupidity of your posts will ensure that you will always stand out from the crowd.

Capitals or not. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Crawl back under your rock... NyRINOer
Stupidity is your own over reactions to capitalized threads..............that and voting for Obama TWICE; while claiming to be a conservative ! Talk about doubling down on being a dumb ass. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
LOOKATME, LOOKATME, LOOKATME, LOOKATME!!!!!!!!

You were the first person ever elected Dipshit of the Year.

I wonder what Clarence Jones would have to say about what MLK would have to say about what you have to say about that, you preening, narcissistic Idiot?
Not sure that's as bad as 8 different threads of Milf videos...about politics.
Stupidity is your own over reactions to capitalized threads..............that and voting for Obama TWICE; while claiming to be a conservative ! Talk about doubling down on being a dumb ass. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Stupidity is the inability to get the facts right even AFTER you have been corrected before.

I have said a number of different times that I voted for Obama only ONCE - in 2012.

I voted for the Libertarian candidate in 2008.

Got it now, Whirlagay?

And stop letting yourself off the hook. Neither my reaction nor anyone else's reaction is just about your use of ALL CAPS to draw attention to your threads.

Our reaction is to the utter stupidity of most of your threads and their frequent redundancy. You are like a child starved for attention, so you flood the board with insipid nonsense.

The ALL CAPS is just the icing on the moron cake.
Crawl back under your rock... NyRINOer Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Go back to your nose picking, banjo boy.