Name: Suziesavage
User ID:: 166778
Phone: 469-315-8068
Email Address: suziesavagexoxo@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=166778
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: Hugs, LFK, Ass Worship, DATY, DATO, HJ, BBBJ, Mish, Lots of Doggie, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium/Dark brown to shoulders, was pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Super Spinner! 5’2”, maybe 110lbs, XXS. Small but nice breast 34 B or C. The BEST bubble butt ever!!! Beautiful figure 8 shape, sexy legs, beautiful feet with long toes, Built like a girl you see on a track team. Did I say she has a best most beautiful ass ever?
Recommendation: Hell Yes

With permission of Suzie Savage
Always wanted to meet her didnt she start with Black Tie Affairs?
That is Suzie. Unfortunately I missed out on that era. I hear BTA had some of the hottest young ladies around and the stories were wild.

I know the ladies come and go, but I had given up on SS.

There is nothing I like more than a gorgeous spinner with nice round ass, a little waist and some nice thighs. I love everything about this girls 5'2" frame. There is not an ounce of fat on Suzie. She has the softest skin.

I had a blast. The best way I can put it is she is a real pleaser. She takes direction really well. Tell her what makes you feel good and she is on it. Her skills are excellent.

Have fun...
You cannot post an image of a provider in your review.
Mod - No Problem. I thought I read the rules and they said it couldn't be session pics, had to come from a web page (it was on ECCIE) and it had to be okay with the provider.

Please remove the offending links. I will reread the rules.
TY
now that is a damn good answer.. well put!

and yes, suzie is awesome!
Eatatthewhy is correct. You can't take session photos and use them. You can post other photos that the provider has made available with her permission. If they are from this site, then we assume she has given implied permission. If she changes her mind and wants them removed later, we will remove them.

Here are the applicable sections of the guidelines:
  • Male members may only post photos of ladies that the lady herself has made available in her posts on ECCIE or the publicly viewable portion of her website or another publicly available internet source.
  • Male members may not take photos during their encounters and post them on ECCIE, regardless of their location on the site or state of dress of the lady.
You cannot post an image of a provider in your review. Originally Posted by slubby
B Three - The guidelines I missed were where it says you can't post a pic of the provider, not from a session, with permission, in the ROS.

It is certainly not a big deal at all. I know the guidelines are there to protect everyone, but I would like to see what I overlooked.

Hey Abe - Thanks for chiming in. I read your review of Suzie Savage her last go around. Sounded like you enjoyed that beautiful ass and the rest as much as I did, and I had a blast.

Its amazing how the lady's just go MIA and then the number of them that resurface. I watched out for Suzie and finally gave up, but never forgot that hot body. I hope she sticks around.
I don’t understand your comment. You MAY post photos in the ROS or comments as long as the photo was not taken during the session and it’s okay with the lady.

Of course those photos need to be otherwise compliant.

Your posted photo is fine.
Hey Abe - Thanks for chiming in. I read your review of Suzie Savage her last go around. Sounded like you enjoyed that beautiful ass and the rest as much as I did, and I had a blast.

Its amazing how the lady's just go MIA and then the number of them that resurface. I watched out for Suzie and finally gave up, but never forgot that hot body. I hope she sticks around. Originally Posted by eatatthewhy
they always seem to come back haha!

i might mess around and post some photos of her on oh2..
they always seem to come back haha!

i might mess around and post some photos of her on oh2.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I read that Suzie used to allow photo's and I remember the ads she used to post, full page, all 5'2" of natural hot body, without a shred on. I am guessing there are a few session photos of her still floating around out there.

Suzie seems pretty comfortable with her body.

If you post pic's on OH2 I will definitely check her out. I never got my account upgraded there, not sure I can view them.
we'll figure it out..
Suzie is an awesome girl always