coming in a few days...burgers.....yummmm

I will be visiting Austin in a few days..
where can I get the best burger...not chain,but mom n pop type!
Hyde Park Bar & Grill on Duval. Burger Tex on Airport & Keonig.
Hula Hut off west 5th street and with a view of Colorado river.
thanks yall! I am hungry now lol!!
Never say "coming in a few days" to a horny man.
  • R.M.
  • 02-09-2020, 12:25 PM
Hula Hut off west 5th street and with a view of Colorado river. Originally Posted by GeorgeAus
Wow they are still open. I'm gonna stop there my next visit. Thank you.
The hut may still be open but it's closing.
I tries Mooyah burgers but its a chain..I like bars or dives where the food could be featured on "Diners/Dives & DriveIns"..lol

I will be in cedar park/northwest Lakeline mall areas...so any in that area??

thanks yall...sounds yummy for choices!
Top Notch Burgers.

7525 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757

http://www.topnotchaustin.com/
  • R.M.
  • 02-10-2020, 06:40 AM
The hut may still be open but it's closing. Originally Posted by nuglet
Thanks. I’m gonna hurry and get there.
Wholly Cow Burgers offers grass-fed, organic meat that's locally grown in Bastrop. They're downtown at 603 Sabine St (at 6th St, AKA Dirty Sixth), and also in a convenience store at 3010 S. Lamar. That store also has a surprising variety of decent wines, and a little seating area.

https://whollycowburgers.com/
Hula Hut off west 5th street and with a view of Colorado river. Originally Posted by GeorgeAus
Hula Hut at 3825 Lake Austin Blvd is open and has no plans to close. This is on Lake Austin, which IS the Colorado River. Their Polynesian-fusion-sorta menu includes hamburgers, but it's one of those places where you don't go for the somewhat-overpriced food so much as the party atmosphere and the lake views.

Hut's Hamburgers on W. 5th (downtown, no views) closed in October 2019. Their hamburgers were truly in the Austin Top Five. There is still a Hut's Hamburgers in the Austin airport, though.
My place, but I'm South near South Park Meadows...let me know if you want to hang out beautiful!

~
Ok miss l...i will..thx

Thanks everybody!