Saturday dayshift at TMC? What?

TMCs Instagram shows they are open at noon on Saturday June 3 for a “bikini brunch”.

Does anyone know what that’s going to entail?
Are they starting a dayshift on weekends?

Hopefully someone can go and report here.
TMC will be opening at noon on the weekends starting today. Will probably take awhile to catch on.
  • mb60
  • 06-03-2023, 04:44 PM
22 dollar steak and lobster as well I think.
Been going to Crawfish fridays for years.

$25 all u can eat, used to be $15. Cheap drinks too.
hold up... hold up... 25$ all you can eat crawfish ?

Where is this club at ? That's worth the blue balls.
When crawfish is in season. The Men's Club of Dallas on NW Highway. They don' t know how to boil live fresh crawfish.
They often even have live music for the crawfish boils. They are pretty popular ands lots of girls show up around that time. Crawfish boils are around 4pm, btw
Menu from last Saturday. I am told the food was quite good. No comments about the girls though.
I suppose the free buffet is gone forever?
TMC will be opening at noon on the weekends starting today. Will probably take awhile to catch on. Originally Posted by Hobbyman
Sounds like a good time to go then...before it catches on....
Went last Saturday around noon. Food was actualy quite good. Bartender from Bucks is there now. About 6 of her customers were at her bar. Usual group of guys sitting outside smoking. Saw a few gals but nothing that made me want to stay. But, it was quite early for a saturday. May get better as the day goes on.
What are the details? Cover charge?
$5 cover
Went last Saturday around noon. Food was actualy quite good. Bartender from Bucks is there now. About 6 of her customers were at her bar. Usual group of guys sitting outside smoking. Saw a few gals but nothing that made me want to stay. But, it was quite early for a saturday. May get better as the day goes on. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Not everybody sitting at that bar is her customer. I recognized her and sat down since nobody was at the main bar. The menu during the afternoon shift is basically a brunch kind of menu.

There were about 5 girls who were ok or average nothing spectacular they spent more time in the pool than anything because nobody was paying attention to them dancing

and they still have poker at 6pm on saturdays
Not everybody sitting at that bar is her customer. I recognized her and sat down since nobody was at the main bar. The menu during the afternoon shift is basically a brunch kind of menu.

There were about 5 girls who were ok or average nothing spectacular they spent more time in the pool than anything because nobody was paying attention to them dancing

and they still have poker at 6pm on saturdays Originally Posted by joeykid7675
We were not there at the same time for sure. No one was in the pool the hour or so I was there.