Nextdoor.com might not replace Backpage

Perhaps this wasn't a good idea....

UPDATE FROM OUR Neighborhood Police Officer (NPO):

1. Over the weekend, I was made aware of a Next Door post that was troubling to residents. The post advertised massage services and made implications of sexual services for hire.This person evidently resides in the neighborhood. I have been in contact with our Vice unit and they are working on getting an address for this person. Once we have that we will try to make contact with the individual to get this situation resolved. So if you have seen or have heard of this post, this is where we are at with it.

And the original complaint:

How can we survive this world wide pandemic with the neighborhood brothel still up and functioning? How can a Splashtackler Bodyslide "massage" be an practice of social distancing? To joke by saying their home is corona free? Not when your giving body to body oil rides with anybody that calls? Shame...

Ladies, I would recommend RR or LC rather than ND
Wait I want to find that ad ! Does anyone have a link ?
Wait I want to find that ad ! Does anyone have a link ? Originally Posted by playerplano
https://dallas.rubratings.com/121193
Think she knows about the Nextdoor hatchet job ?
  • motor
  • 04-21-2020, 05:56 PM
Think she knows about the Nextdoor hatchet job ? Originally Posted by playerplano
maybe so. Odds are she soon will
She gave too much information out about where she lives. Should have left that out of the ad.
She has been around for a long time but maybe got desperate or sloppy.
I’d be surprised if some of the same ladies that post on next door about every social distancing transgression they witness don’t case the neighborhood and post her exact address by the end of the day.
That..... is hilarious!
So y'all think it's hilarious that someone has been outed? Wow. Shame on all of you. It's really good to know that there are this many haters within the same site that I am a member of. Would not be so funny if it was you now would it? This site used to be about discretion and privacy and staying safe. And look at all of you. Doing exactly the opposite. No wonder everybody is fading off of here and going to different sites. Preferabl Thank goodness for THE different site that emerged while this one was rapidly going to shit. I won't bother mentioning the name cuz God forbid some of you people sign up over there. We definitely don't need your kind. Y'all scare me. With friends like y'all, who needs enemies? You all should all have alerts put out on you. I just wonder who the hater is I put her on blast. I'm pretty sure I know. Talk about getting sloppy during hard times? If I had to guess, I'm pretty sure this is all a product of some lame competition in the same area. But I will take the high road and name no names. But she's the one who should stop. Stop a few things. Maybe go to rehab.
Actually, I can think of a case on “that other site” where a member’s current handle was connected to an old outed handle, and the offending post wasn’t deleted. The guy publicly decried it, but for whatever reason the post was allowed to stand, perhaps to this day.

So, no site is perfect. Let’s see if the mods get around to cleaning this one up.
I'm sure someone would be 100 times more likely to catch covid going to their neighborhood Walmart on the weekend versus getting one of these 'splashtackler bodyslides'.
That is probably correct Big Ed. I guess some men's wives have nothing better to do then troll the local fun sites to see if there might be some fun going on in their neighborhood. Heaven forbid..Then put them on blast on next door. Jeopardizing someone's freedom is not a joke. It's a dangerous game.
Those old bitties on Nextdoor have no life and nothing better to do than to bitch & start drama.
A few weeks ago, I made this mistake of asking about a stylist or barber to cut me hair at my home or theirs and it turned into a 40 comment shit storm.
That is probably correct Big Ed. I guess some men's wives have nothing better to do then troll the local fun sites to see if there might be some fun going on in their neighborhood. Heaven forbid..Then put them on blast on next door. Jeopardizing someone's freedom is not a joke. It's a dangerous game. Originally Posted by jamiejo
The problem is that she posted ON Nextdoor. (The original post was long gone before I saw the post from the police.) She clearly misread her audience there. My intention here was to point out to anyone that might have any idea that this could possibly be a good place to advertise was horribly mistaken.