P411 AVAILABLE NOW THREAD

Reminder to those who are tired of this excessive quarantine----P411 has active AVAIABLE NOW THREAD --WHERE YOU CAN FIND GIRLS WILLING TO MEET AT ANY TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT
As a guy who is long used to women posting in that forum when they aren’t truly “available now”, I recommend ladies actually include the timeframe they are available. Those ads tend to stand out, since they’re infrequent, and at least have the appearance of being more thoughtfully considered by the lady before she submitted the ad.
And does it really mean right now or on the next hr or 5hr
1.what about screening ya I know that's what OKAYS are, But still checking on him takes time ( if you do)
2, might take time to get to the pm's after going back and forth
3. so now it's been hr or longer so now what is he / she still available ?
4. now if she don't check on his okays and say sure come right over then you might get to see her in a time line of hh-hr .
Wish they had an available now on here
Right !
Wish they had an available now on here Originally Posted by thicknesslover
  • zont
  • 04-27-2020, 03:45 PM
She could have been "available now" when she posted it, but, hey!, she got an answer (or two or three) and is no longer available. As far as I know, once the lady puts up the p411 notice it stays there for an hour no matter what.
They can take it down once they land an appointment, and in fact are asked to do so. I have noticed some ladies do try to follow that rule.
Its advertising. They want you to know they are working that day. First come first served.
Wow I had no idea thanks

bestman ... "First cum, first served." ftfy :^}

i dont want to cumsult w/ a "girl".
i want to cumsult w/ a "woman" who enjoys mutual delites.
available now is only good for a hr after hr you have to re bump it.

It will last one hour on the board each time you post or re-post a ad will go to the top of the list & restart the one hour timer post or repost as often as you like
As a guy who is long used to women posting in that forum when they aren’t truly “available now”, I recommend ladies actually include the timeframe they are available. Those ads tend to stand out, since they’re infrequent, and at least have the appearance of being more thoughtfully considered by the lady before she submitted the ad. Originally Posted by TinMan
Beat me to the punch on that. One of my pet peeves. If you’re nit available now, I don’t entirely mind a gal posting, but at least have the courtesy to say when you’re available. It keeps me from wasting my time and you’d think it would keep the gal from wasting hers.
Wow I had no idea thanks

Originally Posted by Brandofan
Good to see you on the boards.

Originally Posted by Brandofan Actually,